IRS Commissioner earns money from Trump Property

Jun 2018
South Dakota
I bet diGenova is bullshitting.
IDK, but the track record is running advantage Conservatives. I'm at a loss to find significant instances of BSing at this level on the right. Have you? I realize that "significant" is defined differently from camp to camp as well. I would be more confident in my sources if there were fewer "people close to" and "those in the know" sources in the mix.
I'm still waiting for the IGs report and then we'll see if diGenova is BSing or not. Could be that for the first time a leak has appeared in the DOJ.

Nov 2018
Inner Space
It's amazing how when your tactics are used on you how the venom oozes out of your pores!
You don't like that I have identified some consistent patterns in RW arguments on this forum. I understand that. You could learn from the observation, but in my experience, that is unlikely to happen.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
You don't like that I have identified some consistent patterns in RW arguments on this forum.
Thing is, those "patterns" you refer to are the same as those used by you and the other LWs. Attempting to call them anything other than a copycat is disingenuous and hypocritical. Your inability to respond to the subjects is an indication that whatever arguement you might have lurking in your head is so weak that you're embarrassed to bring it to out. You simply think that you must oppose, refute, whine, squeal or present whatever feeble non response to the subject that you can.

Nov 2018
Inner Space
Thing is, those "patterns" you refer to are the same as those used by you and the other LWs. Attempting to call them anything other than a copycat is disingenuous and hypocritical. Your inability to respond to the subjects is an indication that whatever arguement you might have lurking in your head is so weak that you're embarrassed to bring it to out. You simply think that you must oppose, refute, whine, squeal or present whatever feeble non response to the subject that you can.
I am sure that if you review the frequency that RW cannot stay on topic far exceeds those times that the Leftists do the same. .

Nevertheless, with your complaint, you are making the very same disruptive "whatabout" argument that I have mentioned is a common tactic of the Right. Go figure.

Your best defense would be to stop the behavior and stay on topic rather than criticizing it in others. But, that is your choice.

Dec 2018
Unionville Indiana
IDK, but the track record is running advantage Conservatives. I'm at a loss to find significant instances of BSing at this level on the right. I realize that "significant" is defined differently from camp to camp as well. I would be more confident in my sources if there were fewer "people close to" and "those in the know" sources in the mix.
I'm still waiting for the IGs report and then we'll see if diGenova is BSing or not. Could be that for the first time a leak has appeared in the DOJ.
No offense, Click, but easy writing makes for damned poor reading.

Feb 2019
here and there
How can Trump be impeached if the GOP refuses to do so? Explain that to me.

Let's get to the heart of the matter, you want the Dems to try to impeach so that Trump can look victimized. You're not fooling anyone. If you really wanted Trump impeached, you'd be pissed off at the GOP for blocking it. But you have not said one word about that, have you? Nope, and it's clear why.

The sad fact of the matter is that the GOP controls two thirds of government. The other sad fact is that the GOP refuses to hold the executive branch accountable. They have made that very clear.

While they play these games, the GOP is destroying freedoms in this country. Georgia now has a death penalty law on the books for basically anyone who seeks an abortion. Religious people in the medical field can now deny treatment to basically anyone they don't like.

And you? You blame the Democrats who have only one branch of government.

You're deflecting in the hope that more of this happens. You're not fooling anyone. You've shown your true colors:

Opinion | Republicans' new abortion laws will harm women. So much for being "pro life."

We know what you're up to.
How can the House impeach Trump without the Senate? Well it certainly did not stop the GOP from impeaching Clinton, did it? A crime was committed by Clinton, a crime any of us would have been thrown into jail for doing, so they impeached him. Then the Senate refused to follow through removing him from office, which showed they could care less that Clinton violated the law while in office.

I guess the difference is, the GOP was willing to put their money where their mouth was and follow through with an impeachment for perjury charges, but the American people did not seem to care as they reelected Clinton anyway.

Conversely, Trump has been accused of being a foreign agent by the democrats, which I would think puts the republican at a greater risk than a mere liar who perjured himself, yet they don't seem him a big enough security threat to try and impeach him as they bring their case to the American people.

Very telling.

Last edited:
Nov 2018
Inner Space
How can the House impeach Trump without the Senate? Well it certainly did not stop the GOP from impeaching Clinton, did it? A crime was committed by Clinton, a crime any of us would have been thrown into jail for doing, so they impeached him. Then the Senate refused to follow through removing him from office, which showed they could care less that Clinton violated the law while in office.

I guess the difference is, the GOP was willing to put their money where their mouth was and follow through with an impeachment for perjury charges, but the American people did not seem to care as they reelected Clinton anyway.

Conversely, Trump has been accused of being a foreign agent by the democrats, which I would think puts the republican at a greater risk than a mere liar who perjured himself, yet they don't seem him a big enough security threat to try and impeach him as they bring their case to the American people.

Very telling.
Your argument is that Clinton should have been convicted for lesser crimes but wasn't because his party protected him and Trump should be tried/convicted for worse crimes but won't because a determined group within his own party will defend him from the GREATER crimes? That is your argument?

Feb 2019
here and there
Your argument is that Clinton should have been convicted for lesser crimes but wasn't because his party protected him and Trump should be tried/convicted for worse crimes but won't because a determined group within his own party will defend him from the GREATER crimes? That is your argument?
First of all, Russian collusion is not even a crime. However, if what the democrats have said is true, that Putin controls Trump, then they have an obligation to try and remove him if they really believe it due to national security reasons. Otherwise, they become an accomplice.

Saying that they don't have enough votes in the Senate is a cop out. Bring your case to the American people, do your jobs.

Or just smear poo like the caged monkey we all know you really are.

Nov 2018
Inner Space
First of all, Russian collusion is not even a crime. However, if what the democrats have said is true, that Putin controls Trump, then they have an obligation to try and remove him if they really believe it due to national security reasons. Otherwise, they become an accomplice.

Saying that they don't have enough votes in the Senate is a cop out. Bring your case to the American people, do your jobs.

Or just smear poo like the caged monkey we all know you really are.
I think your concern should be directed at Republicans who have put party before principle.
I find it remarkable that ANYONE can ignore the incompetence, hypocrisy, strong-man adoration, and personal business secrecy of Trump. Do you not have ANY concern that Trump has financial entanglements that have influenced his decision-making and policies?
The only people that are claiming certainty about Trump and Russia are Trump supporter who DENY any connection based upon no knowledge. Those in the opposition are trying to bring transparency to Trump's Russian connections such as they are. His behavior and track record should suspicious to anyone with a bit of objective reasoning capacity.