Is a problem everywhere

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
There are those here that think the fact that people depserately want to get in to the united states proves the united states is better than other places, well heres the thing the united states isnt the only place the unwashed hoardes are breaking down doors to get into its everywhere IN DEPTH: The shifting sands of Sweden's immigration debate lots of people want to live in scandanavia.. troble is they dont want to work learn the language or assimilate they want to be taken care of and impose their religion on the host culture.. sound familar? look my point is not to bash immigrants my point is the united states is not exceptional poor people want to live in rich nations, but i will say this, immigrants willing to move to the USA know they will have to work there is no welfare system welcoming them ready to coddle them as refugees, in the USA few immigrants get welfare, what they do is work hard commit crimes at lower rates than citizens people come here to work and make their way because they know once they are here no one is going to give them anything , the problem in Europe is different "refugees" make a b line to the countires that will give them the most free shit, benifits paid for by the sweat of hard working swedes with the expectation if they get sick or if grandma needs new hip the state will provide, no more its all going to packs of ingrateful foreigners, the one great thing about immigrant to this country is they come here with no expectation of getting free stuff.. we have none for them.. they come here knowing they will have to work very hard and almost all of them do IN DEPTH: The shifting sands of Sweden's immigration debate

Dec 2018
U.S
There are those here that think the fact that people depserately want to get in to the united states proves the united states is better than other places, well heres the thing the united states isnt the only place the unwashed hoardes are breaking down doors to get into its everywhere IN DEPTH: The shifting sands of Sweden's immigration debate lots of people want to live in scandanavia.. troble is they dont want to work learn the language or assimilate they want to be taken care of and impose their religion on the host culture.. sound familar? look my point is not to bash immigrants my point is the united states is not exceptional poor people want to live in rich nations, but i will say this, immigrants willing to move to the USA know they will have to work there is no welfare system welcoming them ready to coddle them as refugees, in the USA few immigrants get welfare, what they do is work hard commit crimes at lower rates than citizens people come here to work and make their way because they know once they are here no one is going to give them anything , the problem in Europe is different "refugees" make a b line to the countires that will give them the most free shit, benifits paid for by the sweat of hard working swedes with the expectation if they get sick or if grandma needs new hip the state will provide, no more its all going to packs of ingrateful foreigners, the one great thing about immigrant to this country is they come here with no expectation of getting free stuff.. we have none for them.. they come here knowing they will have to work very hard and almost all of them do IN DEPTH: The shifting sands of Sweden's immigration debate
have you ever wondered how they had the 'monies' to immigrate in the first place and 'why' they chose to immigrate if they did have the 'monies' to do so? They probably don't like their 'own' poor in their own countries.

Why do most 'immigrants' mostly turn out to be more 'Republican' than 'Democrat'?

The U.S, to these 'immigrants', might represent a Country of Uprightness in work and civil duties. Not so much a country of 'freedoms' and 'personal liberties to personal 'pleasures'. But when and once they get to the U.S, often times, they accept some or several of the newly offered 'freedoms to personal liberties and pleasures' for and to their own lives. And from there they will need to learn to 'accept' the 'poor' of the U.S and the other types of 'persons' they might have left for in the first place.

This is a reason why Presidents should be a direct descendant to someone who was a natural born citizen or citizen of the U.S at the time of its Constitution adoption, 1788.

No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President;

Qualifications and Requirements for the Office of President of the United States

If the U.S seeks to have this within them, to get themselves 'cleaned' out of wrongful persons, let them do so, for crying out loud. You cannot shed innocent blood hoping for cleaner results....

Last edited:
Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN

If they get cancer Swedish people come to US to for their Cure, they go to Sweden to die.. you see Sweden urges people to kill themselves instead of seek treatment.

1545676541729.png