Is Biden the Safe Candidate? Maybe not.

Dec 2016
Canada
Have you considered any of the "third parties"? They don't carry the baggage typically associated with governing.
I've been telling every American within shouting range for the past 5 years that you need to at least unify around a third party option, instead of always hoping the Dems will let you in and shift away from the plutocrats a little. Maybe now, people will listen!

Reactions: Lyzza
Dec 2015
Arizona
I've been telling every American within shouting range for the past 5 years that you need to at least unify around a third party option, instead of always hoping the Dems will let you in and shift away from the plutocrats a little. Maybe now, people will listen!
Why would anyone listen to you? You rant. You rave. You wring your hands and whine "WOE IS US"--over and over. You're negative about everything. You rarely have anything positive to add and all over the map.
Third parties are losing parties. Third parties are divisive. Third parties are pie in the sky parties and the candidates might as well be named Henny Penny, Foxy Loxy and Ducky Lucky.
Why bother voting if you're going to vote for a 3rd party? Just throw your vote in the dumpster.
Third parties destroy elections, like the one in 2016, where 3rd party candidates got votes that might have put Clinton in the WH instead of Dumbo.
Parties like the Green Party and the Libertarian Party should be called "I'm taking a stand and that stand guarantees a loser somewhere else."

Dec 2016
Canada
Why would anyone listen to you? You rant. You rave. You wring your hands and whine "WOE IS US"--over and over. You're negative about everything. You rarely have anything positive to add and all over the map.

It's not my job to be your sunshine! If everything was perfect, I wouldn't bother trying to understand politics and economics either! If the subject is Canadian or local politics (not issues of interest to Americans) I would also be focusing on the problems and the faults...especially ones that have never been addressed by the Canadian and provincial governments...such as many indigenous nations that have been living within Canadian federal boundaries for up to 10,000 years, have been ignored and their land rights never negotiated or dealt with by the Feds. Instead, they have considered these northern natives to be just primitive inhabitants of desolate, mostly unproductive territories. They typically hear from government after mining companies or oil and NG companies want to startup operations or build pipelines through their territories.....such as the recent conflict raised by the decision by the B.C. Government to allow the building of an NG pipeline through Wet’suwet’en territory that has been met with blockades by a coalition of first nations who decided some years back to set up sympathetic blockades across Canada. This has been the biggest crisis for our fence-sitting Liberal Prime Minister who typically speaks out of both sides of his mouth to try to keep both sides of any dispute happy. Now that things are getting serious, no one is happy.

But, since most of what happens in Canada is reliant on whatever stupid shit is going on in your country.....back to American politics!

Third parties are losing parties. Third parties are divisive. Third parties are pie in the sky parties and the candidates might as well be named Henny Penny, Foxy Loxy and Ducky Lucky.
Why bother voting if you're going to vote for a 3rd party? Just throw your vote in the dumpster.
Third parties destroy elections, like the one in 2016, where 3rd party candidates got votes that might have put Clinton in the WH instead of Dumbo.
Parties like the Green Party and the Libertarian Party should be called "I'm taking a stand and that stand guarantees a loser somewhere else."
As if any working person who gave money and time to getting the first black president in office isn't also a loser! What the D and R political manipulators can count on...at least so far, is a populace that is too busy and too exhausted to spend much time trying to figure out why they are losing ground in a world that moves faster and faster, and makes everything more and more expensive for them to buy. At some point, at least when they've lost their jobs and can't find enough min. wage temp work to pay the bills, they find themselves being equalized by poverty and hopefully realize that the Duopoly and the fake drama corporate-owned media beam at them 24/7 is just nonsense and misdirection intended to cause confusion. And that is when the two party duopoly ends!