Is Donald Trump Innocent?

May 2019
USA
In terms of the impeachment trial itself, I think a better question to ask is, "Do you, going forward, trust President Trump to faithfully execute the laws of the federal government, as required of him via the US Constitution, as well as trust him to recognize the well-established and affirmed Constitution-based oversight power and duty that Congress has regarding the Executive Branch regarding matters concerning impeachment and his potential removal from office?"
Indeed, as Hamilton said in Federalist 65, impeachment involves "those offenses which proceed from the misconduct of public men, or in other words, from the abuse or violation of some public trust."
So, if you ask me, this question regarding "trust" is the question that senators, as well as the general public, should be asking themselves, especially since this political trial, rather than being a criminal trial, is not a trial that is meant to decide innocence or guilt. Instead, it is a trail which tests whether or not Trump should be trusted going forward.
The Islamidiotocracy Christian Nation desperation of not having that one nation under God national religion hypnotic trance anymore is evidently no longer relative.

Jul 2015
chicago
I understand that this kind of self indulgent thread is all you guys have left after all these many attempts to bring down the President have failed, so I will not burst your bubble. Carry on.

LTP

Mar 2018
Undisclosed Bunker
Yeah, but when people are found not guilty for a crime due to being bat-shit crazy, they are often locked up even longer than they would from a normal guilty verdict. So lock him up.
Wrong. We just put nutjobs back on the streets. We do not offer any mental help nor do we protect society... and the liberals love it that way.

Jan 2015
MD
Donald Trump is an opportunist conman who uses political and ethnic divisions for his own personal gain.

I don’t think he believes what he says because Idk what he believes. He has no ideology.

Dec 2015
Arizona
In terms of the impeachment trial itself, I think a better question to ask is, "Do you, going forward, trust President Trump to faithfully execute the laws of the federal government, as required of him via the US Constitution, as well as trust him to recognize the well-established and affirmed Constitution-based oversight power and duty that Congress has regarding the Executive Branch regarding matters concerning impeachment and his potential removal from office?"

Indeed, as Hamilton said in Federalist 65, impeachment involves "those offenses which proceed from the misconduct of public men, or in other words, from the abuse or violation of some public trust."

So, if you ask me, this question regarding "trust" is the question that senators, as well as the general public, should be asking themselves, especially since this political trial, rather than being a criminal trial, is not a trial that is meant to decide innocence or guilt. Instead, it is a trail which tests whether or not Trump should be trusted going forward.
Do you, going forward, think we are morons? HAAA I'm so funny!