Is He Serious?

May 2018
East Coast Of U.S.A.
Obama Accuses Tough Guy Trump of--"Mommy Issues"?​
By Judi McLeod​
November 20, 2018​

A few years back nude photos of Ann Dunham made the rounds on the Internet. After studying the lady’s face in ‘normal’ published photos of Mama Obama, I was convinced they are the real deal in the video:

Barack Obama’s Mom Nude: See the pictures taken by Frank Marshall Davis

After I found more than I wanted to see, I immediately wondered if Obama surrogates would counterattack with nude pictures of a conservative president’s mother?

I always that it interesting that Obama had very little to say about his mother’s positive influence, but he always spoke highly of the unsavory characters who populated his life.

In any event, nude photos of anyone’s mother would give any normal boy "Mommy Issues". A homophobe might even say those issues are responsible for this:

Claim: Obama hid 'gay life' to become president​
Chicago homosexual community shocked he could keep it secret​
Published: 09/11/2012 at 9:53 PM​
by JEROME CORSI​

XXXXX

Trinity Church members reveal Obama shocker!​
'Matchmaker' Rev. Jeremiah Wright 'provided cover for gays'​
Published: 10/02/2012 at 8:12 PM​
by JEROME R. CORSI​

May 2018
East Coast Of U.S.A.
Only kings, presidents, editors, and people with tapeworms have the right to use the editorial "we." Mark Twain

Obama is no longer president; so his use of the word “we” is a Freudian slip. His collective “we” is an admission that he has mommy issues, or maybe he is saying his tapeworm has a mommy issue?

"The reason we don't do it is because we are still confused, blind, shrouded with hate, anger, racism, mommy issues."​
November 21, 2018​
Off-teleprompter Obama rambles, nearly incoherently attacking American global warming skeptics​
By Thomas Lifson​