is it a mental illness?

Jun 2018
Toronto
People that tattoo themselves from head to toe are weirder IMHO. But if they insist on doing it and pay for it, it's their damn choice

Reactions: Twisted Sister
Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
People that tattoo themselves from head to toe are weirder IMHO. But if they insist on doing it and pay for it, it's their damn choice
Some people get tattooed head to toe and a few even get horn implants on their foreheads. Cheese and Rice!

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
Follow up question. We have one article from an extreme right wing website. Has there been a comprehensive study of post surgery TGs ?? Have they been followed up with at say 1, 5 and 10 years ?? Have they been interviewed by trained psychiatrists ?? Has there even been a superficial survey, a good old fashion poll of post surgery TGs ? Are we really going to label thousand of individuals as mentally defective based on one biased article ??

Reactions: leekohler2
Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
Follow up question. We have one article from an extreme right wing website. Has there been a comprehensive study of post surgery TGs ?? Have they been followed up with at say 1, 5 and 10 years ?? Have they been interviewed by trained psychiatrists ?? Has there even been a superficial survey, a good old fashion poll of post surgery TGs ? Are we really going to label thousand of individuals as mentally defective based on one biased article ??
Anyone who does not agree with me is a mental defective.

Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
it is a biased site , bu that doesnt mean they are wrong, i've always thought in my gut anyone tha des this just has to be so fuckied in the head they are delusional and to sick to know their own mind, they need help not co dependent enablers, its like giving heroin addicts smack and considering them cured,and some people that is the solution give drunk addicts drugs, give child molesters kids to fuck, its sick, this is really a decadent aspect of the capitalsist system and i wont buy into you disease
Watch the Katie Curic hosted documentary, on transgender issues, Gender Revolution.

Sep 2018
KC, MO
The truth is it takes years, with multiple doctors, including many long sessions with multiple psychiatrists and psychologists before they let you start the process of gender reassignment.
That's Not To Stop The Parents
From Re-Enforcing The Behavior
Starting At 3 Or 4yrs Old
Sorry any article that uses words like "the liberal left" and "american values" in the same sentence... just can't be take very seriously.
But On Subject
What Conservative Parents
Are Indulging This Behavior In Their Young Children
Taking Them To Drag Queen Reading Hour
Or Gay Pride Parades

Parents That Do
Seem To Be Promoting This Behavior
Eagerly Sacrificing Their Own Children At Their Ideological Altar
Rather Than Be Thought Of As Hypocrites

87269_moloch_md.gif