Is it Honorable to Join the Police Force, Naive, or Other?

Sep 2017
Pennsylfaani
you'd be the only one to believe that here......

i am Italian, so i'll let you guess.............
I love Italian. My neighbor is from Naples and she makes the best chicken marsala. My family and I eat there occasionally. Her husband died a few years ago so it's nice for her to have someone to come out. Italian women always need someone to cook for.

Sep 2015
Stage Left
I love Italian. My neighbor is from Naples and she makes the best chicken marsala. My family and I eat there occasionally. Her husband died a few years ago so it's nice for her to have someone to come out. Italian women always need someone to cook for.
thats true, my mom lives in our kitchen, and i grew up there. i love cooking for others, but its a pain in the ass to only do it for myself.

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
if you dont let good people do this job who will you have left? we will have a police force.. the question who will be in it, when i lived in san francisco i knew lots of gays on the force.. and people would confront them"how can you be an opprssor?" one saif "i got tired of the harrassment and beatings of my people, and decided that gays had to particiapte in law enforcemetn and stop codmening it

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
lui che dorme con i pesci

Sep 2017
Pennsylfaani
thats true, my mom lives in our kitchen, and i grew up there. i love cooking for others, but its a pain in the ass to only do it for myself.
I find it's a lot easier to cook for large numbers of people. When I end up cooking for myself I always have so much food left over and I don't know what to do with it. It never tastes as good the second or third day.
lui che dorme con i pesci
I'm not even Italian. I'm Anglo-Irish.

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
I find it's a lot easier to cook for large numbers of people. When I end up cooking for myself I always have so much food left over and I don't know what to do with it. It never tastes as good the second or third day.

I'm not even Italian. I'm Anglo-Irish.
NOW that doesnt surprise me damned English protestant!!!! The curse of Cromwell upon you !
oh and i want you to know i have supported the ira my whole life i've raised money for them i've even sent them weapons.. Tiocfaidh ár lá