Is it TIME ? A MODEST PROPOSAL FOR SEPARATING BLUE STATES FROM RED

Panther

Forum Staff
Jul 2013
North Texas
No. It is not time. It is time though for people too listen more and acusse less. Our current state of impasse means the fault lays in smart and rational people acting so damn ignorant and deaf.

Jun 2005
Corpus Christi, Texas
We’ll turn Blue America into a world-class incubator for progressive programs and policies, a laboratory for a guaranteed income and a high-speed public rail system and free public universities.
This is already happening to some extent (i.e sanctuary cities on the west/left coast). Seattle raised the minimum wage to $15 per hour (a social experiment that is failing miserably BTW).

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
New England will get on board or be conquered.
well see thats no deal then, you want a war? you get war and we win.. the suburbs are full of university graduates and trialer parks are full of high school drop outs who in gods name do you think is going to win this thing?

Sep 2017
Pennsylfaani
if you think the united states should be divided into red and blue confederations then yes i do.. i'm sick of the south and i have no desire to settle this with war, with the weapons at our disposal that would be mad (mutaully assured destruction) not willing to see the whole world go up in a mushroom cloud for gun control obamacare and gay marriage we should diviorce as amicably as possible and go our own way, we can be canada andyou unfortunetely will probalby end up looking like apartheid south africa or the south in the 50s, but i dont know what else to do.. of course i dont want to see a state based on such reactionary values but i have to ask myself do i want war tanks in the streets of atlanta? internment camps who says there is even a guaratee wed win such a war? we should lead by example like canada or sweden does
I would prefer it to split along ethnic lines. But you can have your Commie utopia.