Is Joe Biden losing his marbles?

Feb 2019
here and there

So he calls out a critique among Iowa voters, and curses at him for questioning him about the Hunter Biden scandal saying he is fat and too old to vote?

How many fat people now support Biden?

Reactions: poltiregist
Jul 2019
Georgia
he's 78.......sometimes old men get cranky

like this one

(not defending Biden, and I really really hope he doesn't get the nom)

Dec 2019
U.S. arkansas
What a joke. A Trump supporter accusing any other public figure of being irrational or something obviously have never watched Trump on TV. Now there's irrational.
It appears your hatred has overtaken your since of humor . Trump likes to have fun and joke around with his rallies . That is one of the reasons people turn out by the thousands to attend his rallies . Hillary was able to have one of her rallies in a grain silo , " no joke ".

Feb 2007
USA
Hmmm...if I only received a dime for every insult, merely perceived and otherwise, that Trump has made about someone else, I would think I've won the lottery.

:money:

Dec 2015
Arizona
What a joke. A Trump supporter accusing any other public figure of being irrational or something obviously have never watched Trump on TV. Now there's irrational.
That's exactly what I thought when I read the first post....like....WHAT??? Trump says that kinda stuff every day---all day.
Does this NEVER occur to his supporters that there is NOTHING someone else can say or do that would even begin to rise to the level of dumbfu**ery of Donald J Trump.

It's astonishing that Democrats are held to an entirely different standard than Republicans. A Democratic candidate blinks his/her eyes and the Rs go crazy...."LOOK AT THAT" "CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?"
Trump engages in every sort of disgusting, insulting, fraudulent, foul, obnoxious behavior and speech and his supporters yawn.
No.
BIG.
Deal.

Reactions: baloney_detector

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
It appears your hatred has overtaken your since of humor . Trump likes to have fun and joke around with his rallies . That is one of the reasons people turn out by the thousands to attend his rallies . Hillary was able to have one of her rallies in a grain silo , " no joke ".
Was it a grain silo or a pyramid?