Is Nancy Pelosi a racist?

May 2019
USA
How Can Someone With Her Academic Credential
Be Such An Air-Head Bird-Brain

Oh Yeah,
That's The 'Better Educated' Democrat
Two the smartest people I have ever met are female phyd's. They cannot function in normal society though. Their brains are so hyper focused on their work it is even hard to have a ten minute conversation with either of them about anything else. One is a nantechnology medical researcher who thinks they will be able to cure diabetes with microscopic robots and the other I have absolutely no freaking idea what she is doing as not a word that comes out of her mouth is from any recognized human language. Has something to do with industrial toxins and she travels to third world countries when she is not in her lab. Beyond that, no clue. Even her husband is like, "Hell the hell do I know. Some science crap that my three semesters of college science never even remotely discussed. I just know that if the house ever caught on fire, she would die standing there doing chemical equations in her head"

Sep 2018
KC, MO
Two the smartest people I have ever met are female phyd's. They cannot function in normal society though. Their brains are so hyper focused on their work it is even hard to have a ten minute conversation with either of them about anything else. One is a nantechnology medical researcher who thinks they will be able to cure diabetes with microscopic robots and the other I have absolutely no freaking idea what she is doing as not a word that comes out of her mouth is from any recognized human language. Has something to do with industrial toxins and she travels to third world countries when she is not in her lab. Beyond that, no clue. Even her husband is like, "Hell the hell do I know. Some science crap that my three semesters of college science never even remotely discussed. I just know that if the house ever caught on fire, she would die standing there doing chemical equations in her head"
And What Does All That Have Anything To Do
With AOC Being A Braying Dumb-Ass
In Front Of The Entire Nation

BTW
I Believe Your Impertinent Tirade Is Called 'Anecdotal'
Meaning Not Worth The Read
.... And I Didn't

Dec 2015
Arizona
Wow--this is a fun thread....and what a conundrum! The RW being offered a choice of two of the three (Hilly) women on the planet they hate most! ACO=airhead=big mouth=newbie........OR....Fancy Nancy=powerful, old guard and possibly racist.

Oh, the web we weave. Almost as entertaining as trying to figure out how to lick their elbows! Let's keep reading.