Is Newsom going off his rocker? His homeless problems is from Texas?

Aug 2018
been around
In 3 posts you guys have turned this into all about Trump lying? geez. Let's stay on topic.

An obvious lie. It's very utterance speaks to the inability to deal with anything approaching real solutions, and goes a long way toward explaining why Cali has this problem in the first place.

Jul 2019
Georgia
In 3 posts you guys have turned this into all about Trump lying? geez. Let's stay on topic.

An obvious lie. It's very utterance speaks to the inability to deal with anything approaching real solutions, and goes a long way toward explaining why Cali has this problem in the first place.
we're just supposed to ignore ardent trump supporters who are being hilariously ironic?

I mean I'm no fan of whataboutism but watching a trump supporter whine about someone telling one falsehood is where I think exceptions can be made.

Jun 2018
South Dakota

If they had to stay on topic they wouldn't have anything to post and you know if they don't post they don't get paid.

The lies reveals a comfort zone that the loon have developed that allows the to lie away without fear of anything more than a quiet chiding.
The need to make anything as a negative for Trumps has worn out months ago but they still seem to thing it works. Must not be getting any new strategy updates. The ironic thing is they're reacting to another tool they've been using for years being used against them. Makes them look hypocritical but then that's not a new look for them is it.

Aug 2018
been around
I mean I'm no fan of whataboutism but watching a trump supporter whine about someone telling one falsehood is where I think exceptions can be made.
Yes, Trump has told some whoppers. This is well documented daily.

Does this mean no one has the right to point out lies except you? c'mon.

....and, I just went off topic. shame on me, too :)