Is the 2020 Primary already down to a 6-person race

May 2018
USA
Why on earth are none of you guys giving tulsi gabbord any traction? She seems to be the best candidate out of the whole clowncar.
She's acquired a reputation as a "difficult" person (aka: a bitch). Maybe I'm getting her confused with somebody else, but a prominent Dem female politician has acquired a rep for abusing her lackeys (kinda like a Democratic "Trump") and I'm pretty sure it's Gabbard.

May 2018
USA
I'll vote for whoever doesn't have an "R" next to their name in the next general election, regardless of who the Dem candidate is. I'm hoping it's Elizabeth Warren though. I think she's easily the smartest politician in town when it comes to banks and reeling in their abuses.

Reactions: leekohler2
Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
That's why Trump is confident to say four more years... If he really runs.
It would be so nice if Trump would just admit he never really wanted to be President and just quit. Of course, now he's sorta stuck because the second he walks out of the Oval Office, he's gonna get slammed in prison so fast LOL.

Reactions: leekohler2
May 2018
USA
I still think that Biden and Sanders are too old. Trump too of course.
I don't think anybody over the age of 70 should be running for President. Even if they were super sharp when they were 40-50 nearly everybody loses their "edge" as they age.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
She's acquired a reputation as a "difficult" person (aka: a bitch). Maybe I'm getting her confused with somebody else, but a prominent Dem female politician has acquired a rep for abusing her lackeys (kinda like a Democratic "Trump") and I'm pretty sure it's Gabbard.

Nope. That was/is klobuchar.

How Amy Klobuchar Treats Her Staff

You should seriously check her out. Something like 12 years in armed forces. Very, very anti MIC.

Reactions: GluteusMaximus
May 2018
USA
Nope. That was/is klobuchar.

How Amy Klobuchar Treats Her Staff

You should seriously check her out. Something like 12 years in armed forces. Very, very anti MIC.
Thanks for the correction, I wasn't 100% sure it was Gabbard. Yeah, it was definitely Klobuchar I heard about. On the other hand, I wouldn't mind if the person running the Presidency was a prick if they were actually good at the job.

What is "MIC"?