Is the 2020 Primary already down to a 6-person race

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
I'm surprised the Cory Booker isn't getting more press. Maybe he's biding his time but I like him. I think we can throw away Beto and Pete. I've watched Kamala Harris say this too often: "That's a good question." Hmmmm....
Everyone's strategy SHOULD be 'return to normal'....the craziness of Trump...or at least part of their strategy.

Why is he not being taken seriously

Reactions: BondJmsBond
Jul 2014
massachusetts
There is a lot of time between now and the Iowa Caucuses, and the NH primary.
there can be a breakout candidate, which is why it makes sense to have small states at the beginning of the primary season.
Almost anyone can fund an Iowa or a NH campaign, it's showing up at a ton of house parties, and small events, and pressing a lot of flesh.
And TV is cheap in Iowa, not so much NH, where it's in the Boston MCA.
TV is the only way to do California, and it's not cheap.

I look for Seth Moulton to show strength, even though he's under the radar now. He was very active going around the country, recruiting veterans to run for office and quite few won.
He's a very impressive candidate.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Thanks for the correction, I wasn't 100% sure it was Gabbard. Yeah, it was definitely Klobuchar I heard about. On the other hand, I wouldn't mind if the person running the Presidency was a prick if they were actually good at the job.

What is "MIC"?

The military industrial complex

Reactions: GluteusMaximus