Is the Blue wave a sure thing?

Jun 2018
South Dakota
This thing is really hilarious, all the suits and screaming about redistricting the libs are doing. Now here they call for ablue wave so they have the ability to do the redistricting in their favor! It's a big bag of road apples Charlie Brown.

Dec 2015
Arizona
There's no such thing as a "sure thing". We learned that very valuable lesson in November of 2016.

Oh! AND there's no crying in baseball! LOL

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
This thing is really hilarious, all the suits and screaming about redistricting the libs are doing. Now here they call for ablue wave so they have the ability to do the redistricting in their favor! It's a big bag of road apples Charlie Brown.
it should be done by an independent comission but rest assured if you do why would the democrats not do it? you set the ground rules dont complain when we play by them

Sep 2017
Hell
There's no such thing as a "sure thing". We learned that very valuable lesson in November of 2016.

Oh! AND there's no crying in baseball! LOL
And yet cry is al those in your camp do.............each election cycle they did not win, and then say it was new........unprecedented......unexpected...... you'll learn......blah blah. Al Gore was a sure thing. John Kerry was a sure thing. I voted for both Gore and Kerry. The lesson that I've learned is that Dems always claim they WON by some mythical method instead of facing reality.

Last edited:
Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
And yet cry is al those in your camp do.............each election cycle they did not win, and then say it was new........unprecedented......unexpected...... you'll learn......blah blah. Al Gore was a sure thing. John Kerry was a sure thing. I voted for both Gore and Kerry. The lesson that I've learned is that Dems always claim they WON by some mythical method instead of facing reality.

you make a valid point democrats biggest enemy is that fact that they live in a vacuum we think everyone reall thinks like us and the other side is just brain washed, ther eis anothe r world out there filled with deplorable people ugly stupid greedy racist people, the enemy hardly human at all we make the mistake of under estimating them thank you for reminding us how foolsih we are, yo are right about that,, oh and obama wasnt a sure thing, yet he won see how that works?

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
you make a valid point democrats biggest enemy is that fact that they live in a vacuum we think everyone reall thinks like us and the other side is just brain washed, ther eis anothe r world out there filled with deplorable people ugly stupid greedy racist people, the enemy hardly human at all we make the mistake of under estimating them thank you for reminding us how foolsih we are, yo are right about that,, oh and obama wasnt a sure thing, yet he won see how that works?

obama won twice and so did bill clinton remember that>?

Sep 2017
Hell
The point is that the Dems ALWAYS think it was a sure thing. I have never in the last couple of decades hear the Dems as a group think or though they legitimately lost an election. Al Gore still thinks he won even the though the best thing that ever happened to him was losing.