Is the Democratic Party the Real Cult?

Apr 2019
America
This article highlights the projections used by the Democratic party because they are the cult, not Trump supporters.
Now consider the monolithic thinking promoted by the left. Is there any room for dissent or discussion within the Democratic Party about the value of preserving life within the womb? Not if you believe what Elizabeth Warren said in the last Democratic debate: "I believe that abortion rights are human rights. I believe that they are also economic rights. And protecting the right of a woman to be able to make decisions about her own body is fundamentally what we do and what we stand for as a Democratic Party."

Throw in the lockstep positions on guaranteed health care, open borders, gun control, climate change, and LGBTQ rights, and you have the makings of a cult-like environment where nonconformity is not tolerated. Again, consider the case of presidential candidate Gabbard, who has been shunned by the Democratic establishment because of her refusal to toe the party line on endless overseas wars. Bad girl!

Jul 2019
Georgia
an actual writer published the words "Bad girl!"

well I mean a blogger, but still

Apr 2019
America
an actual writer published the words "Bad girl!"

well I mean a blogger, but still

You are trying to give the impression that anything from the Right is not worth reading. That is why your scope is so limited. Thanks for the 0 input.

Aug 2019
Albuquerque, NM
that excerpt is basically saying the Dems want to help people, and care about human rights, and women's rights

the horror
It's amazing that these deplorables are so brainwashed that they think helping people is so bad. They seem to think they are moral, when everything they stand for is to hurt people. There is absolutely nothing noble about any conservatives position, its all about greed and selfishness. Me me me but nobody else.

Anyway, the trolling on this forum is so bad. Great job trolls of making right wingers look like the deplorables they are

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
Perhaps the reason that there is no room for discussion about a woman's right to choose is because the GOP/right wing/Evangelical/pro-lifers are too stupid to breathe and walk at the same time.

In Ohio, they are passing a law that makes it a requirement for a doctor to re-implant ectopic pregnancies or face abortion/murder charges.

Do you realize these asshats are passing a law which requires doctors to perform a procedure unknown to medical science?!?!?!?!?!

And you want reasonable intelligent civilized people to DISCUSS with them?!?!?!?!?!

pfffffft.

Nov 2005
California
So because Dems support a woman's right to choose, that makes us a cult?

I suppose when Repubs have no wiggle room on their positions seeking to restrict abortion or to make it illegal, that proves they are tolerant and not a cult?

It astounds me how too many Repubs (like CJ) lack the simple mental capability to apply a standard objectively. Habitually, it's something that they create out of convenience with 100% hypocrisy.

May 2018
none
So because Dems support a woman's right to choose, that makes us a cult?

I suppose when Repubs have no wiggle room on their positions seeking to restrict abortion or to make it illegal, that proves they are tolerant and not a cult?

It astounds me how too many Repubs (like CJ) lack the simple mental capability to apply a standard objectively. Habitually, it's something that they create out of convenience with 100% hypocrisy.
Additionally, I'd like to know why me, as a gay man, having equal rights makes the democratic party a cult. This country was founded on the premise that we all have equal rights as members of this country. Is the USA now a cult?

May 2018
none
You really can't make this shit up, they are that fucking crazy...
Yep, and they're really pushing the crazy lately. Equal rights for all now seems to be what they really hate the most. In other words, they hate the US and the promises of its constitution.

They've been telling us for a while what they want to do to this country. The OP is just more evidence of that. They want to destroy our way of life. I say we take them at their word and fight them with our votes in 2020. The OP just told us that he hates the freedoms we have in this country in no uncertain terms.