Is the shine coming off the anointed one?

Feb 2019
here and there
You only wish I had made it up.

NEW YORK — When workers pried the Trump name off another Manhattan building earlier this year, it capped a bad few weeks for the president’s businesses.

Donald Trump’s golf resorts in Scotland had just posted millions of dollars in losses, one of his hotels in Panama had rebranded itself a Marriott

Trump’s businesses take a hit as the brand ‘has lost its mojo’
Trump is now the target. It is open season on Trump.

If they can't find a way to impeach him, they will destroy him financially.

Trump is being used as an example. Don't mess with the Swamp.

Jul 2014
massachusetts

People don't want to stay in Trump Hotels, and they don't want to play golf at Trump Golf Clubs.
That's not the deep state, that's travelers and golfers.

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.

LOL, I had to laugh. Trump is the ultimate victim in his eyes (and yours, to insane to even comment). Every predator I have met my entire life has thought themselves a victim. It's called being sociopathic.
People believing them is called being saps.

Last edited:
Jun 2018
South Dakota
Might try finding an article that's less than 6 mos old. That's the newest one. most are from 2017. Digging up old articles to find something to post? Now I know why you didn't post them in the first place.

May 2018
Chicago

Nope. If that were true, Jenna Bush would not be a huge hit:

jenna bush - Google Search

Nor would her grandma:

Storytime on the Radio With Mrs. Bush, Friends : Children: The First Lady will lead the reading for 10 half-hour programs that begin airing Sunday on KABC-AM.

Trump has managed to piss off and hurt a lot of people. It has nothing to do with a different point of view. It has to do with Trump being an asshole. He attacks people who don't agree with him and means to destroy them. So guess what? People fight back.

If you find that offensive, well quite frankly, you can go to hell.

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
Might try finding an article that's less than 6 mos old. That's the newest one. most are from 2017. Digging up old articles to find something to post? Now I know why you didn't post them in the first place.

Three articles on my newsfeed this week alone. Las Vegas Trump apartments are 20 plus percent BELOW market value and still can't. Same for both apartments and office space. more than 40,000 sqft, in Trump Tower NYC. He is killing his own brand. People do NOT want to associate with his name anymore.

Jul 2015
chicago
People don't want to stay in Trump Hotels, and they don't want to play golf at Trump Golf Clubs.
That's not the deep state, that's travelers and golfers.
A statement based on what? I would guess half the country would love to stay in a Trump Hotel because they like Trump. I would also guess that the majority of those that like to golf are Republican, so I would think that the majority would like to golf at a Trump course.