Is the shine coming off the anointed one?

May 2018
Chicago
A statement based on what? I would guess half the country would love to stay in a Trump Hotel because they like Trump. I would also guess that the majority of those that like to golf are Republican, so I would think that the majority would like to golf at a Trump course.
Well, they better get to it then. Because it's not happening. You're "guess" isn't reality:

Trump’s businesses take a hit as the brand ‘has lost its mojo’

There's your evidence. But by all means, you say that people would love to frequent Trump's businesses. Feel free to prove it. We got the internet. It's neat.

Jul 2015
chicago
Well, they better get to it then. Because it's not happening. You're "guess" isn't reality:

Trump’s businesses take a hit as the brand ‘has lost its mojo’

There's your evidence. But by all means, you say that people would love to frequent Trump's businesses. Feel free to prove it. We got the internet. It's neat.
Further down in the article:

"..Trump’s businesses still hauled in at least $453 million in revenue last year, according to the president’s financial disclosure."

Jul 2014
massachusetts
A statement based on what? I would guess half the country would love to stay in a Trump Hotel because they like Trump. I would also guess that the majority of those that like to golf are Republican, so I would think that the majority would like to golf at a Trump course.
Ok, so ho we do you reconcile that with business being off at Trump hotels and Trump golf courses?

May 2018
Chicago
Further down in the article:

"..Trump’s businesses still hauled in at least $453 million in revenue last year, according to the president’s financial disclosure."
And yet, his businesses are declining. But you ignored that, didn't you? Market watch has no agenda, they're a business group. Wow, you just can't acknowledge reality, can you?

By your measure, you probably think that Sears is doing OK, since they still seem to sell stuff.

Trump businesses are on a downward trend. What we have been able to gather from tax records in the 90s, show that the guy lost billions of dollars. Nobody in the US will lend him money either. Now why do you think that is?

Last edited:
Jul 2015
chicago
And yet, his businesses are declining. But you ignored that, didn't you? Market watch has no agenda, they're a business group. Wow, you just can't acknowledge reality, can you?
Associated Press. yes it is a slanted story. Obviously. It cherry picks some negative stuff and glosses over the big profit, like you are doing. So what?

May 2018
Chicago
Associated Press. yes it is a slanted story. Obviously. It cherry picks some negative stuff and glosses over the big profit, like you are doing. So what?
Oh let's see, now the AP is slanted. Everybody just hates Trump, so nothing reported could possibly be true. Wow. You are so delusional it's crazy. You claim that all kinds of people want to stay at Trump hotels and such because they love him, but you can't offer one bit of evidence. Actually, when presented with evidence to the contrary, you just say that the reporting is wrong.

Wow. Well you are living proof that Trump definitely loves the uneducated, like he said on the campaign trail.

Show me evidence that people love Trump and want to patronize his businesses. Do it, or admit you're wrong.