Is the sun causing global warming?

Jul 2019
Georgia
From the article:

While evidence suggests fluctuations in solar activity can affect climate on Earth, and that it has done so in the past, the majority of climate scientists and astrophysicists agree that the sun is not to blame for the current and historically sudden uptick in global temperatures on Earth, which seems to be mostly a mess created by our own species.

~~~

now we got the sun heating us up too - not good

we need to take serious action

May 2019
USA
From the article:

While evidence suggests fluctuations in solar activity can affect climate on Earth, and that it has done so in the past, the majority of climate scientists and astrophysicists agree that the sun is not to blame for the current and historically sudden uptick in global temperatures on Earth, which seems to be mostly a mess created by our own species.

~~~

Cool what action are you personally taking today to save the planet?

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
From the article:

~~~

Man made contribution to global warming, 0.016 Degress over the last since 1881 (on record)....
Global Warming: A closer look at the numbers

Jul 2019
Georgia
Cool what action are you personally taking today to save the planet?
I do what I can but I was kind of talking about the people in charge - they have a lot more power to do things to save the planet than I do personally

May 2019
USA
One big thing: vote for candidates who support stricter controls on CO2 emissions. Would that trouble you?
Depends on what the controls are. Are we going to put a carbon tax on beef? That would really make a dent in greenhouse gases. There is a new study that digital's carbon footprint is about to overtake that of cars. Are we going to outlaw youtube or is just allowing companies to throttle sites with big carbon foot prints enough? Are we going to pass a Constitutional amendment that every new mile of road requires the removal of an existing mile of road to help reduce habitat loss?