Is this just coincidence?

Jun 2018
South Dakota
Took a while but the Dems managed to get all the way off the subject. The Rooskies are doing nothing different than they did in the last 4 election cycles that I can recall. The difference in this last cycle is that the Dem lost and the whataboutism is running rife thru their minds to try and make it appear that without the interference Hillary would have won. Focusing on that instead of on exposing the practices and defending against them in the future you want to keep redefining history. The Russians activities are well exposed now. Get over it.

Jul 2019
Georgia
Took a while but the Dems managed to get all the way off the subject. The Rooskies are doing nothing different than they did in the last 4 election cycles that I can recall. The difference in this last cycle is that the Dem lost and the whataboutism is running rife thru their minds to try and make it appear that without the interference Hillary would have won. Focusing on that instead of on exposing the practices and defending against them in the future you want to keep redefining history. The Russians activities are well exposed now. Get over it.
um, what?

are you saying that the Russians helped a candidate/party in 12, 08, and 04 to the extent they helped trump/GOP
in 16, and nobody knew?

I do think they might have tested the waters a little bit, and studied previous elections, but nothing, and I mean nothing, to the extent they did in 16 and will do in 2020. Not even close.

The Mueller Investigation exposed a ton of their practices, and most Repubs wiped their ass with it, and the Senate Repubs have blocked not one, but two election security bills, so who exactly isn't learning from this and trying to defend our Country from their attacks?

Dec 2015
Arizona
Here's my question. Whatever happened to professionalism? Remember that? There were expectations that needed to be met before we even considered voting for a politician or working with ANYONE who did not meet our professional standards. What were those qualities?
Personal accountability: recognize and take responsibility for their actions, words, choices. They aren’t victims but take ownership to create the best possible results.
The ability to see the bigger picture and adjust their decisions based on vision.
Creating relationships and trust with colleagues/constituents, not just on their own team but on oppositional teams.
Appropriate attire, conversation, education.
The ability to articulate and communicate with associates on both teams.
Mature, adult behavior. Good manners. Respectful.
Role modeling in all relationships---at home---at work--in public.

AND. I'll give you an example of who I consider the epitome of professionalism--and you may be surprised!

Mitt Romney

Sep 2019
NYC
The Russians are back, doing the same things they did in the 2016 election. And they are using the exact same "signature" without trying at all to hide their ID. They're not just willing to have us know it is them doing the same things. It appears they WANT us to know it's them again. It's their way of saying "we're in control here and you're not" as they hack into our election. It's a big, arrogant F-U.

And it's the same attitude as Moscow Mitch is taking with the Senate impeachment hearings. He announced with pride that there will be no daylight between Trump's legal team and the Senate's proceedings. They will be cooperating in lock-step. He knows there's an oath. He knows he has no intention of honoring his oath. And he's happy to tell us he will be breaking the law and the Constitution on this. It's a big, arrogant F-U.

link please? What is their signature? How does it work? Do you have any examples?

Jul 2019
Georgia
Here's my question. Whatever happened to professionalism? Remember that? There were expectations that needed to be met before we even considered voting for a politician or working with ANYONE who did not meet our professional standards. What were those qualities?
Personal accountability: recognize and take responsibility for their actions, words, choices. They aren’t victims but take ownership to create the best possible results.
The ability to see the bigger picture and adjust their decisions based on vision.
Creating relationships and trust with colleagues/constituents, not just on their own team but on oppositional teams.
Appropriate attire, conversation, education.
The ability to articulate and communicate with associates on both teams.
Mature, adult behavior. Good manners. Respectful.
Role modeling in all relationships---at home---at work--in public.

AND. I'll give you an example of who I consider the epitome of professionalism--and you may be surprised!

Mitt Romney
makes me think of the time Howard Dean squealed and it sunk his campaign.

or Bush I's "read my lips" promise

or Dukakis's tank photo.

Americans used to be so picky. Now.....pfft

Reactions: leekohler2
Jul 2019
Georgia
Putin told Assad to invite trump to Damascus

(probably told him how easy it is to influence him in person)

but seriously. putin owns dotard.

Putin tells Assad he should invite Trump to Damascus

During his surprise visit to Syria last week, Russian President Vladimir Putin urged his Syrian counterpart, Bashar al-Assad, to invite President Trump to Damascus, according to a video of a short conversation between the two leaders aired Sunday on Russia-1 television channel.

What's happening: The video shows the leaders speaking to each other during a visit to the Orthodox Church of the Virgin Mary in Damascus. Assad tells Putin about the apostle Paul who became a Christian at the gate of Damascus and adds jokingly: "If Trump arrives along this road, everything will become normal with him too."

Putin laughs and tells Assad: “It will be repaired … invite him. He will come.” Assad answers that he is ready to invite Trump, to which Putin responds, smiling: “I will tell him."

Reactions: leekohler2

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
Do you have any justification at all of your accusation that Russia aided Obama's election? I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for you to show it.