Is this just coincidence?

Jul 2019
Georgia
Do you have any justification at all of your accusation that Russia aided Obama's election? I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for you to show it.
I assumed he was thinking Russia aided Romney, McCain & W

but you're probably right, he probably thought putin propped Obama, because obviously
that makes total sense

you know that Putin, he loved some Obama :lol:
strengthening alliances with everyone Putin hates :lol:
he probably propped up his Senate run too, just to set himself up for some sanction'n :lol:
which forced him to put in trump and infiltrate the Republican party :lol:
and Obama's competent intelligence community catching him in the act :lol:

brilliant!

Reactions: cwII
Dec 2015
Arizona
Putin told Assad to invite trump to Damascus

(probably told him how easy it is to influence him in person)

but seriously. putin owns dotard.

OH GREAT---just great! I suppose the Boys Club will laze around together in the steam baths. I can see Trump now--just like a plump stuffed turkey wrapped in a white bath towel.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
Quit lying. Where in my post did I say the Rooskies helped Obama?
Read this highly biased report from Politico. They didn't get more recent that Wild Willy for obvious reasons. The entire last sentence is garbage but their facts are there, there's been Russian "meddling" since before the revolution.

This is what they've been doing forever.

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
Quit lying. Where in my post did I say the Rooskies helped Obama?
Read this highly biased report from Politico. They didn't get more recent that Wild Willy for obvious reasons. The entire last sentence is garbage but their facts are there, there's been Russian "meddling" since before the revolution.

This is what they've been doing forever.

So you admit the Ruskies have been GOP supporters the whole time. Small steps add up.

Reactions: Clara007
Jul 2019
Georgia
this is too much. the WH released a secret ethics waver for this guy, so he doesn't have to recuse from a case involving his former firm, who represented Alfa Bank

from 2018

recent waiver

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
Took a while but the Dems managed to get all the way off the subject. The Rooskies are doing nothing different than they did in the last 4 election cycles that I can recall. The difference in this last cycle is that the Dem lost and the whataboutism is running rife thru their minds to try and make it appear that without the interference Hillary would have won. Focusing on that instead of on exposing the practices and defending against them in the future you want to keep redefining history. The Russians activities are well exposed now. Get over it.
Examples of Russian meddling in the 2012, 2008, and 2004 elections please.

Reactions: se7en

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
Putin told Assad to invite trump to Damascus

(probably told him how easy it is to influence him in person)

but seriously. putin owns dotard.

Translated:

Assad about the road to Damascus, on which the apostle Paul became a Christian: If Trump goes along this road, everything will become normal with him right away.
Putin: Invite him, he will come.
Assad: I'm ready.
Putin: I will tell him

Remember, Trump is the restrainer.....

• Haha
Reactions: se7en and Clara007