It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
The thing is answering flame baiters directly is foolish, and so is writing out a lengthy and esoteric answer again---I have written at length on the subject here in the past and everyone involved knows it.

It is nice to know that avoiding a direct back and forth with members who have no intention of debate is so much horrible than flame baiters.

The tone was with the first reply to my post with the queen of flame baiting. If anyone is confused regarding the definition of a flame baiter: a statement that someone puts on an Internet discussion group because they want to get an angry reply or to start a flame war.

So if anyone has the intellectual curiosity and proper decorum, I will gladly explain why Powell is wrong regarding "We the people."
Gas-lighting, and not even good gas-lighting on your part.

Nov 2005
California
So if anyone has the intellectual curiosity and proper decorum, I will gladly explain why Powell is wrong regarding "We the people."
Finally some accidental honesty...
An implicit acknowledgement he never gave any sort of explanation in the first place. :rolleyes:

You are not some visiting dignitary who only provides proof when properly approached, and then only because those who ask for proof did not pay proper attention when you previously explained whatever it is.
You've failed utterly here.
The thing that cracks me up is I have left forums where it has been painfully obvious that there was no intelligent discussion to be had. The point being that if there is nothing of intelligence to discuss, then it's not worth the effort to engage.
In Jimmyb's case, he's actually using it as a pre-emptive excuse to behave as he accuses others of behaving...

It's everybody else's fault that he's behaving this way...

Nov 2012
Kekistan
After going through this thread my conclusion is as follows.
Trump said things that upset someone(people) and now they are mad. Real breaking news stuff

My thoughts on this
womp womp

Dec 2013
Everything is going to be OK
after seeing what the right wing did to President Obama and his family, I'm surprised any black man or woman is willing to run for any office in America
Wait, what did the right wing do to O-bombers family. Personally i couldn't even tell me the names of their children.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
The thing that cracks me up is I have left forums where it has been painfully obvious that there was no intelligent discussion to be had. The point being that if there is nothing of intelligence to discuss, then it's not worth the effort to engage.
We're gonna miss ya!