It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

Sep 2017
Hell
His opponents such a you and your ilk referred to him as chimp, an assclown, a buffoon, and all of it sudden you want to find his words beyond reproach and preach is as meme to reinforce your gospel. It appears that you're so full of bullshit and partisan blindness, but suffer from TDS are are too unaware to be ashamed even as you pretentiously try to position yourself as a voice of reason.

Oct 2010
Colorado
His opponents such a you and your ilk referred to him as chimp, an assclown, a buffoon, and all of it sudden you want to find his words beyond reproach and preach is as meme to reinforce your gospel. It appears that you're so full of bullshit and partisan blindness, but suffer from TDS are are too unaware to be ashamed even as you pretentiously try to position yourself as a voice of reason.
What's with the black and white, false dichotomous thinking?

It's possible to neither love nor hate someone, like GW, but rather to see their good and bad traits.

DJ has clarified what were GW's good points.

Nov 2005
California
Marcus Livius...
Are you aware of what an "ad hominem" argument is?
Ad hominem (Latin for "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, is a fallacious argumentative strategy whereby genuine discussion of the topic at hand is avoided by instead attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.[2]

His opponents such a you and your ilk referred to him as chimp, an assclown, a buffoon...
Where did I do that?
Or are you simply stereo-typing?
I don't recall ever referring to him with those names or anything that derogatory.
As for other liberals, I would hope you would not hold me accountable for their actions anymore than I would not hold conservatives accountable for conservative neo-nazis that support Trump.

... and all of it sudden you want to find his words beyond reproach and preach is as meme to reinforce your gospel. It appears that you're so full of bullshit and partisan blindness, but suffer from TDS are are too unaware to be ashamed even as you pretentiously try to position yourself as a voice of reason.
You seem to assume who I am and what I thought of Bush as a president. Thus, my words may be wasted but I'll correct you anyways.
With Bush, I opposed his political positions. But regarding how he conducted himself he did not demean the office of the presidency.
With Trump, I oppose both his political position and how he conducts himself. He does demean the office of the presidency.

The meme above is praising Bush's character and contrasting it with Trump's.

With that aside, can you try a response that isn't a blatant ad hominem fallacy or a blatant tu quoque fallacy?
Do you see anything wrong with Trump trying to label the news media as "the enemy of the people"?