It’s real! A third poll reveals 33% nonwhite support for Trump

Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
Trump's approval numbers are always low because of the backlash people face if they admit they like Trump, created by the poisonous hate-filled society and cancel culture destruction that the inclusive tolerant Liberals have forced on us.
Thanks for that, you crybabies.
There is another reason for low Trump numbers--the obvious one.

Feb 2006
California
There is another reason for low Trump numbers--the obvious one.
Why, I can't guess? ROTFLMAO

1575247281089.png

1575247101568.png

Apr 2019
America
This has been discussed before. Rasmussen found 53 "blacks" who supported the job Trump has done. Silly and unreliable. Show us the actual numbers and the real data.
I got an idea, why don't you show us the real numbers?

Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
I got an idea, why don't you show us the real numbers?
Read the Rasmussen Report. I told YOU the number and that was in some tweets. Hey, here is an idea, why don't you present the data? (not just the opinion in a RW rag?

Apr 2019
America
Read the Rasmussen Report. I told YOU the number and that was in some tweets. Hey, here is an idea, why don't you present the data? (not just the opinion in a RW rag?
You can link to those stats in my OP. Do it.

Dec 2015
Arizona
Trump's approval numbers are always low because of the backlash people face if they admit they like Trump, created by the poisonous hate-filled society and cancel culture destruction that the inclusive tolerant Liberals have forced on us.
Thanks for that, you crybabies.
Haaa---oh that's a good one! Trump supporters won't and don't defend him? That's GOT to be one of the most original, unusual ways to explain away the polls. According to the Five Thirty-Eight poll, which averages ALL polls, including Rasmussen as of today, Dec. 2, Trump's approval rating stands at 41.7%. Look it up.
Is it that low because Trump peeps will face backlash from nasty Democrats?

Reactions: se7en
Dec 2019
U.S. arkansas
We all saw how the fake news media was putting out false polls in 2016 . They seem to think if they do this again , next time they will be able to make their lies to come true .They seemed shocked the last time they couldn't will their fake polls into becoming reality . Actually though I suspect the black population vote will be much higher than the addressed poll because many will not want grandma to know they voted for Donald Trump . This plus the other minority groups are stepping on the patriot side and standing for Donald Trump .

Reactions: coldjoint