It’s real! A third poll reveals 33% nonwhite support for Trump

Dec 2019
U.S. arkansas
I am new here and really do not understand se7en . Are you being sarcastic or think the polls being presented to the public are accurate ? Or do you think they are made up ? I am just trying to get a sense of where you are at with this line of thought .

Jul 2019
Georgia
I am new here and really do not understand se7en . Are you being sarcastic or think the polls being presented to the public are accurate ? Or do you think they are made up ? I am just trying to get a sense of where you are at with this line of thought .
you called the polls fake

We all saw how the fake news media was putting out false polls in 2016 . They seem to think if they do this again , next time they will be able to make their lies to come true .They seemed shocked the last time they couldn't will their fake polls into becoming reality . Actually though I suspect the black population vote will be much higher than the addressed poll because many will not want grandma to know they voted for Donald Trump . This plus the other minority groups are stepping on the patriot side and standing for Donald Trump .
yes I was being sarcastic. I do believe credible polls that are being presented to the public are accurate. the polls in 2016 were accurate, but no one accounted for the ingredients to the perfect storm that would be trump getting elected.

Nov 2005
California
Trump's approval numbers are always low because of the backlash people face if they admit they like Trump, created by the poisonous hate-filled society and cancel culture destruction that the inclusive tolerant Liberals have forced on us.
Thanks for that, you crybabies.
I always have to chuckle at idiotic b.s. like the above.
Are people who support Trump so afraid of an open discussion that they have to cowardly lie about their opinions?

So many of these claims prove how absolutely idiotic they think Trump supporters are. For example, polls where a company like Gallup polling group call you up and ask your political opinion. Some Trump supporters have proclaimed that Trump supporters are so afraid of an anonymous phone call with no follow-on repercussions that they believe many simply lie to a poller about such support.

I got an idea, why don't you show us the real numbers?
The same stability holds true for Trump's approval rating among black Americans. Gallup averages show Trump with a 10% approval rating among blacks in 2017, 11% in 2018 and 10% so far in 2019. In short, Trump's approval rating among blacks has essentially not changed over time, despite blacks presumably having had plenty of time to observe the economic gains that Trump touts as the reason why they should be moving into his camp.​

This has been discussed before. Rasmussen found 53 "blacks" who supported the job Trump has done. Silly and unreliable. Show us the actual numbers and the real data.
Exactly!

Last edited:
Reactions: se7en