It Is Official. The Democratic Party Is The Party Of Liars.

May 2018
East Coast Of U.S.A.
Swearing the presidential oath of office —— the only oath required by the Constitution —— was Obama’s first lie as president.​

Jury Myths

The lying sack of shit lied about everything before and when he was president. He continues to lie:

During a recent speech, Barry Soetoro, AKA Barack Obama, said, “Suddenly America is the largest oil producer, that was me people. Say thank you.” Not only does Barry hold the title for the worst president in U.S. history, he also holds the title of the biggest prevaricator in U.S. political history. He’s the goof who opposed oil pipe lines, off shore drilling, opening up new oil fields, fracking and coal mining, and now he’s trying to take credit for President Trump’s oil boom. Barry opposed every effort to expand America’s oil producing capacity. In his own words, “unless we free ourselves from a dependence on these fossil fuels, we are condemning future generations to global catastrophe.”​

I, and a lot of experts who know about such things, said FDR was the biggest liar among presidents. He ranks sixth in this piece:

The 7 Biggest Liars in Presidential History​
Lies are sometimes necessary evils when presidents want to get something accomplished.​
By Larry Schwartz​
February 7, 2016, 11:46 AM GMT​

I also said that Obama would someday take the title of Biggest Liar even if FDR had not died in office. That day has arrived.

In addition to that, Barry is the deceiver who said, “if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor, and if you like your insurance, you can keep your insurance.” Barry is the prevaricator who also said, “the new health care bill will immediately lower the cost of health care for all Americans by at least 25%.” After the cost of health care skyrocketed and people lost their insurance and doctors, Barry didn’t take credit for that, although he and his Liberal Democrat’s health care bill caused it.​
Moreover, Barry also claimed credit for the economy and the return of American manufacturing jobs, although he’s the prevaricator who said. “some jobs are just not coming back.” America lost millions of manufacturing jobs under Barry’s economy; that is if we can trust government numbers. Barry’s regime wasn’t known for accuracy or honesty. They lied about anything and fudged the numbers on everything. The only thing we could trust them to do was to lie constantly.​
When asked about candidate Trump stating that he would bring manufacturing jobs back to America, Barry said, “when somebody says, like the person you just mentioned who I’m not going to advertise for, that he’s going to bring all these jobs back, well how exactly are you going to do that? What are you going to do?” Barry added, “he just says, Well, I’m going to negotiate a better deal. Well, how- what - how exactly are you going to negotiate that? What magic wand do you have?”​
Furthermore, Barry’s idea of job growth and economic expansion can be summed up in a statement he made back in 2010 after a dismal report on jobs and the economy. In response to the report, Barry tied jobs and economic growth to renewable energy by saying, “while the economy is improving, U.S. officials must redouble efforts to expand employment and win the fierce global competition to develop renewable energy sources that will accelerate job growth.” He thought job growth could only come from renewable energy sources.​
To sum it up, manufacturing jobs are not coming back according to Barry, and future energy will have to rely on renewable sources; wind and solar not oil or coal. As for future job and economic growth, that will also have to come from the same renewable energy sources. After all, Barry and his Democrats in the D.C. swamp told us that we are moving from a manufacturing economy to a service oriented economy, and “manufacturing jobs are just not coming back.”​
And, let’s not forget the terrorist attack that took place in Benghazi, where four Americans lost their lives. Barry and his Secretary of State, Hillary, said the attack was caused by a Youtube video that nobody had even seen or even knew existed. Not only did they falsely accuse an innocent man of causing the attack, they prosecuted and imprisoned him to cover their own incompetence and bungling.​
Finally, to claim credit for President Trump’s accomplishments, Barry the renewable energy man is now claiming he’s an oil man. Barry has so many Pinocchios, that if his Pinocchio nose were visible, he would need a cart to support it. His nose would be like the ponderous chain that Scrooge had woven for himself but couldn’t see. Barry already had a ponderous nose when he left office, and he’s still working on it.​

Barry’s Ponderous Pinocchio Nose​
By Charles Wills​
November 29, 2018​

Finally, Obama & Company lied so often they set this banner in cement for all time ——The Democrat Party is the party of liars.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
Are you even remotely capable of original thought ?? Or are you just a GOP spam bot ??

May 2018
East Coast Of U.S.A.
Btw, it's the Democratic Party.
To imaginethat: You read my first post on this board where I said:

Under no circumstance will I ever vote for a Democrat —— about 7 or 8 years ago I began calling it the Democrat Party because I refuse to associate Democrats with democratic ideals.​

Greetings To Everyone

NOTE: I checked my files. In 2010 I said:

Several years ago I began referring to the Democratic party as the Democrat party because I refuse to associate today’s Democrats with democratic ideals as I understand them. No one can make the case that the Democrat party is in favor of individual liberties, while just about anyone can easily make the case that the Democrat party is all about collectivism.​

My record keeping before 2010 is incomplete and a mess; so I began saying it more than 8 years ago. I did not originate the epithet:

Democrat Party is an epithet for the Democratic Party in the United States, used in a disparaging fashion by the party's opponents. While historical and occasional current usage includes non-hostile appearances (including from within that party), the term has grown in its negative use since the 1940s, in particular by members of the Republican Party—in party platforms, partisan speeches, and press releases—as well as by conservative commentators. While there is grammatical argument regarding the propriety of use of both of the terms, with ending and without, ongoing use of the shortened term for political ends is a source of irritation to members of the Democratic Party.​

The term Democrat Party is an epithet for the Democratic Party of the United States, used disparagingly by the party's opponents. According to the news agency United Press International:​

The term 'Democrat Party' has been used in recent years by some right-wing Republicans on the ground that the term used by Democrats implies that they are the only true adherents of democracy.​

Language expert Roy Copperud said it was used by Republicans who disliked the implication that Democratic Party implied to listeners that Democrats "are somehow the anointed custodians of the concept of democracy". According to Oxford Dictionaries, the use of Democrat rather than the adjective Democratic​

is in keeping with a longstanding tradition among Republicans of dropping the –ic in order to maintain a distinction from the broader, positive associations of the adjective democratic with democracy and egalitarianism.​
Political commentator William Safire wrote in 1993 that the Democrat of Democrat Party "does conveniently rhyme with autocrat, plutocrat, and worst of all, bureaucrat". In 2006, Hendrik Hertzberg wrote in The New Yorker:​
There’s no great mystery about the motives behind this deliberate misnaming. 'Democrat Party' is a slur, or intended to be—a handy way to express contempt. Aesthetic judgments are subjective, of course, but 'Democrat Party' is jarring verging on ugly. It fairly screams 'rat'.​

Pollster Frank Luntz tested the phrase with a focus group in 2001, and concluded that the only people who really disliked the epithet were highly partisan Democrats. Political analyst Charlie Cook attributed modern use of the term to force of habit rather than a deliberate epithet by Republicans. Journalist Ruth Marcus stated that Republicans likely only continue to employ the term because Democrats dislike it, and Hertzberg calls use of the term "a minor irritation" and also "the partisan equivalent of flashing a gang sign".​
XXXXX

The Oxford English Dictionary says the term was used by the London press as a synonym for the more common Democratic Party in 1890:​
"Whether a little farmer from South Carolina named Tillman is going to rule the Democrat Party in America—yet it is this, and not output, on which the proximate value of silver depends."​

Democrat Party (epithet) - Wikipedia

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
To imaginethat: You read my first post on this board where I said:

Under no circumstance will I ever vote for a Democrat —— about 7 or 8 years ago I began calling it the Democrat Party because I refuse to associate Democrats with democratic ideals.​

Greetings To Everyone

NOTE: I checked my files. In 2010 I said:

Several years ago I began referring to the Democratic party as the Democrat party because I refuse to associate today’s Democrats with democratic ideals as I understand them. No one can make the case that the Democrat party is in favor of individual liberties, while just about anyone can easily make the case that the Democrat party is all about collectivism.​

My record keeping before 2010 is incomplete and a mess; so I began saying it more than 8 years ago. I did not originate the epithet:

Democrat Party is an epithet for the Democratic Party in the United States, used in a disparaging fashion by the party's opponents. While historical and occasional current usage includes non-hostile appearances (including from within that party), the term has grown in its negative use since the 1940s, in particular by members of the Republican Party—in party platforms, partisan speeches, and press releases—as well as by conservative commentators. While there is grammatical argument regarding the propriety of use of both of the terms, with ending and without, ongoing use of the shortened term for political ends is a source of irritation to members of the Democratic Party.​

The term Democrat Party is an epithet for the Democratic Party of the United States, used disparagingly by the party's opponents. According to the news agency United Press International:​

The term 'Democrat Party' has been used in recent years by some right-wing Republicans on the ground that the term used by Democrats implies that they are the only true adherents of democracy.​

Language expert Roy Copperud said it was used by Republicans who disliked the implication that Democratic Party implied to listeners that Democrats "are somehow the anointed custodians of the concept of democracy". According to Oxford Dictionaries, the use of Democrat rather than the adjective Democratic​

is in keeping with a longstanding tradition among Republicans of dropping the –ic in order to maintain a distinction from the broader, positive associations of the adjective democratic with democracy and egalitarianism.​
Political commentator William Safire wrote in 1993 that the Democrat of Democrat Party "does conveniently rhyme with autocrat, plutocrat, and worst of all, bureaucrat". In 2006, Hendrik Hertzberg wrote in The New Yorker:​
There’s no great mystery about the motives behind this deliberate misnaming. 'Democrat Party' is a slur, or intended to be—a handy way to express contempt. Aesthetic judgments are subjective, of course, but 'Democrat Party' is jarring verging on ugly. It fairly screams 'rat'.​

Pollster Frank Luntz tested the phrase with a focus group in 2001, and concluded that the only people who really disliked the epithet were highly partisan Democrats. Political analyst Charlie Cook attributed modern use of the term to force of habit rather than a deliberate epithet by Republicans. Journalist Ruth Marcus stated that Republicans likely only continue to employ the term because Democrats dislike it, and Hertzberg calls use of the term "a minor irritation" and also "the partisan equivalent of flashing a gang sign".​
XXXXX

The Oxford English Dictionary says the term was used by the London press as a synonym for the more common Democratic Party in 1890:​
"Whether a little farmer from South Carolina named Tillman is going to rule the Democrat Party in America—yet it is this, and not output, on which the proximate value of silver depends."​

Democrat Party (epithet) - Wikipedia
Interesting.

The proper name is: Democratic Party. If the proper name for the party causes problems for some people, there's always Ex-Lax.