It Is Time For A Prisoner Exchange

May 2018
East Coast Of U.S.A.
If this flag is not a call for genocide it will do until American black race-hustlers design a better one:

And it’s reminding us how deadly it remains.​

Marxism Runs Amuck in South Africa​
Brandon J. Weichert​
August 25, 2018, 12:05 am​
How long will it be before American Marxists find their Winnie Mandela?

While Madikizela-Mandela was certainly known for her role as an anti-apartheid activist, her legacy is also mired in controversy, according to the BBC. She reportedly supported “necklacing,” the practice of putting burning tires around the necks of suspected informants.​
She was also found guilty of kidnapping and was sentenced to six years in prison for her involvement in the 1989 death of Stompie Seipei, a 14-year-old township militant.​

Former Wife of Nelson Mandela and Anti-Apartheid Leader Dead at 81​
TRE GOINS-PHILLIPS | APR 2, 2018 | 11:47 AM​
Winnie’s funeral din not get the turnout ol’ Marble Mouth got.

Barack Obama takes a selfie with other world leaders at the memorial service for South Africa’s Nelson Mandela.
In death, Nelson Mandela finally did some good when he unwittingly opened the door for a prisoner exchange —— hate-filled blacks go to South Africa, and white South Africans come here:

One author says it’s time for the United States to start admitting white South Africans as refugees to the United States – before things escalate to genocide.​
International journalist Alex Newman, a onetime resident of South Africa and the author of “Crimes of the Educators,” says South Africa has reached a critical turning point in recent weeks.​

Next refugees for America: White South Africans?​
Posted By -NO AUTHOR- On 03/11/2017 @ 5:42 pm​
The coverage Nelson Mandela’s death got was just another way of saying everybody should cry for famous liberals when they croak anywhere in the world. Lets face it, the media made him famous for moralizing, and for spending 27 years in jail. I did not need an old yardbird’s moral guidance any more than I needed guidance from the Chicago sewer rat, or secondhand guidance from the douche bags trying to cash in on the fame of a dead guy who never did anything for black, or white, Americans while he was alive.

Oddly enough, ol’ Marble Mouth is the last so-called “world leader” I will cry for. Hopefully, Africa will become an all-black continent. That could turn out to be a good thing when blacks can no longer cry racism after every black emigrates to black Africa. Nobody can cry racism living in a country, or living on a continent, that is all black.

There is one exception. Dirty little white moralists will still scream racism when they live in an all-white country. Do-gooders will never be happy until all God’s chillun join hands every day for a chorus of:

May 2018
East Coast Of U.S.A.
UPDATE

Frankly, I can see no difference between ‘public interest’ and ‘General Welfare’ administered by touchy-feely freaks. Freedom loses in both cases.

CAPE TOWN, Nov 15 (Reuters) - A South African parliamentary team has recommended a constitutional amendment to make it possible for the state to expropriate land without compensation in the public interest.​

South African parliament team calls for law change over land reform​
By Reuters​
Published: 06:23 EST, 15 November 2018 | Updated: 06:23 EST, 15 November 2018​

Hoyer’s governing philosophy meshes nicely with South Africa’s parliamentary thinking.

Hoyer Says Constitution’s ‘General Welfare’ Clause Empowers Congress to Order Americans to Buy Health Insurance​
October 21, 2009​
By Matt COVER​

Hopefully, Steny Hoyer will emigrate to South Africa if he does not beat out Nutso Pelosi for the Speaker’s job.

Apr 2013
Left coast
I will now be horribly non-PC and say that as much as I was repulsed by apartheid, I feared at the time and my fears are bearing out, that the sudden change to black rule would destabilize what had been a very successful African country and this move is just another potential step to becoming Zimbabwe II.

Given the resources much of Africa has, some stable, non-corrupt governments could have achieved great things but look where they are. And now ebola is establishing itself because robber baron rebels make it too dangerous for medical personnel to work.