Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner's bizarre link to the Devil and "harbinger of the apocalypse”.revealed

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
Yes, the Express can be counted upon to dig deep and reveal the stories the MSM fake news tries to keep hidden from view. I mean look at this:

kushner-trump-1219213.jpg
Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner's bizarre link to the Devil revealed
IVANKA TRUMP and her husband Jared Kushner have a bizarre link to the Devil, it has emerged.
The power couple, who are both senior advisers to US President Donald Trump, worked for their respective fathers’ real estate businesses before they worked in government. Ivanka was the executive vice president of the Trump Organisation and Jared helped run Kushner Companies. In 2007, Kushner Companies bought a building in New York City that ended up being a financial disaster.
Perhaps they should not have been surprised, however, as the building was called 666 Fifth Avenue.​
The number 666 is widely known to represent Lucifer, the embodiment of evil.​
The Fifth Avenue tower block was bought for $1.8billion (£1.38billion), at the time the most expensive single property purchase in US history....​
However, 666 Fifth Avenue is not Ivanka and Jared’s only connection to Satan.​
Jared was compared to the Devil by Steve Bannon, former White House Chief Strategist.​
He recalled a time when Jared shouted at him in the White House in 2017 after he confronted him about holding secret talks with senators on immigration reform.​
He reportedly said: “He goes from a little boy to, like, this f***ing devil."​
What's more, conspiracy theorists online have claimed that Ivanka's father is the Antichrist himself and that he is the “biblically foretold harbinger of the apocalypse”.​
On a website called hypertexts, a user claimed that the Antichrist will be a “charismatic celebrity, big talker and smooth talker".​
They added: “He will convince people that he alone has the solution to every problem.​
“He will claim to be a dealmaker and a master negotiator.​
“He will claim to know how to defend Israel and to create lasting peace in the Middle East.​

Reactions: se7en
Jul 2019
Georgia
I'm not a religious person per se, and don't really care if someone wants to do devil stuff,

but I was taken aback the first time I saw that Jared's dream building was 666 Fifth Avenue. It's like they're rubbing it in our faces.

by the way, I think i read that he lost all financial backing and the Devil Tower might not happen now

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
I'm not a religious person per se, and don't really care if someone wants to do devil stuff,

but I was taken aback the first time I saw that Jared's dream building was 666 Fifth Avenue. It's like they're rubbing it in our faces.

by the way, I think i read that he lost all financial backing and the Devil Tower might not happen now
Hey....

Just as every cop is a criminal
And all the sinners saints,
As heads is tails
Just call me Lucifer
Cause I'm in need of some restraint

So if you meet me
Have some courtesy
Have some sympathy, and some taste
Use all your well-learned politesse
Or I'll lay your soul to waste, um yeah

Pleased to meet you