Ivanka Trump used personal email account for government business

Jun 2013
Earth
@reedak.....What is ILLEGAL is to DELETE them, you know by WIPING your server with a Cloth name BLEACH BIT.
Please read the conclusion of the article at Fact Check: Hillary Clinton, Those Emails And The Law

(Begin excerpts)
The bottom line is this: No one will likely ever know what was deleted from Clinton's server. Barring one of the 30,000 emails Clinton turned over to the State Department being deemed "classified," it's also unlikely she will ever be found to have violated the letter of the law. (End excerpts)

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Please read the conclusion of the article at Fact Check: Hillary Clinton, Those Emails And The Law

(Begin excerpts)
The bottom line is this: No one will likely ever know what was deleted from Clinton's server. Barring one of the 30,000 emails Clinton turned over to the State Department being deemed "classified," it's also unlikely she will ever be found to have violated the letter of the law. (End excerpts)
I didn't need to, all I had to do Her Congressional testimony and the Testimony given by James Comey on the emails.

She violated the law
She destroyed subpoena evidence WITH intent

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
What's the point of you knowing after all? It's very funny that it is still "NATO", that is, "No Actions, Talk Only". In 2016, Trump made a big farce about the use of personal email account for government business by "Crooked Hillary" in every election rally, but now he pretends to be deaf and blind to his daughter's wrongdoing.
You're so woke

Jun 2013
Earth
I didn't need to, all I had to do Her Congressional testimony and the Testimony given by James Comey on the emails.

She violated the law
She destroyed subpoena evidence WITH intent

1. Please refer to the following excerpts from the article entitled "Trump Dumb Senior Staffers Use Private Email, Irony Commits Suicide" at https://www.theblot.com/trump-dumb-senior-staffers-use-private-email-irony-commits-suicide-7764724

(Begin excerpts)
Given how much team Trump whooped up the Clinton email controversy, all of officials involved should have been at least aware of the fact that using their private emails for official job functions would open them up to embarrassing accusations of rank hypocrisy and incompetence. If they used the private accounts to send messages they wanted to keep on the down low, the outcome could be much worse.

That leaves two options, really. Either they really are that stupid—or they just don’t care, because they think they’re above the consequences. (End excerpts)

2. The two readers here are using tactics to divert attention from the topic of the thread. I suggest that either one of you should start a thread on "Hillary Clinton's personal email account" for all readers to discuss and compare the wrongdoings.