I've got an idea

Dec 2018
U.S
If i was able to number, count, all the posts with gay or sex or sex outside of marriage or Christian views on sex, etc.. what might the percentage be?

i think it would be in the more than 20 percentage groups.

Say what???

Teachers Attend 'LGGBDTTTIQQAAP' Sensitivity Training

What the heck is LG-G-BT-TTIQQAAP? That's just way too many letters to be LGBT.

This is espionage I say! LGBT would never endanger their lives like this.. This is flat out invasion! Invasion from the G, the T, the T, the I, the Q, the Q, the A, the A, the P. Never would LGBT be so uncareful as this! They must take this immediately to the higher sources for investigation!

Do you not see? Do you not see? The G,T,T,I,Q,Q,A,A,P. Do you not see what they are attempting to do? They are attempting to cause a revolt!

They are introducing all manners of foreign persons into the lives of the LGBT and their families. Outrage I say! Lock the gates! Lock the gates!

Quick! Grab the kids and put them in the back room and remain with them. Lock the doors until you recognize the 'knock'.. These invaders have voice over technologies... Quick! To the back rooms with the little ones!

Dear LORD God, please for the sake of Thy Name, drive these invaders back to where they need to be, I pray in Thy Only Begotten Son's Name, (J)esus Christ. Amen

Man the towers and keep eye. Lower the flags and bring up the bridges. We shall not sleep until this is resolved.

Last edited:
Dec 2018
U.S
Question:

If you know a person living a 'wild' kind of lifestyle, what are their odds of them becoming 'married' and having a family of their own in their future? Small, Medium, Probable? Then to whom would the 'chances' be slim that they would have 'families' of their own? So if in their future, a family is foreseeable, why would they hinder the good processes of coming to that marriage?

These sorts of 'choices' occur mostly in places where there are many 'options' to personal life being given/offered. Many other Countries are not faced with their younger populations needing to 'choose' what they might desire for their future as far as home and family.

The U.S, I believe, was like these Countries in their past. Without too much need to decide on what kind of adulthood one would be in. It could have been, live, become of age, employment, get married, get a home, raise a family. Now it could be about, 'do I want to try to make it Show Business'?

If you take notice, you will see that the majority of 'attackers' of any sort to others are very often and usually the 'single' persons. Hardly are 'married' persons involved in these sorts of 'attack crime'.

And so there is marriage. Marriage between 2 persons. For the 'single' persons, marriage to The Lord if they are religious. But usually 'married' ones are not the ones involved in 'attack crimes'.

Being single though means the obvious, regardless of religiosity. A life without the 'marriage bed'. If a person is okay without the 'marriage bed' then there is nothing too wrong with their 'lack' of desire, right?

The marriage bed is only 1 part of marriage though.

Last edited:
Dec 2018
U.S
do you know what it means to , sow wild oats?
Oats are a whole-grain food, known scientifically as Avena sativa. Oat groats, the most intact and whole form of oats, take a long time to cook. For this reason, most people prefer rolled, crushed or steel-cut oats. Instant (quick) oats are the most highly processed variety.

While oats are suitable for human consumption as oatmeal and rolled oats, one of the most common uses is as livestock feed. Oats are a nutrient-rich food associated with lower blood cholesterol when consumed regularly.

The best way to grow oats is to find an area where the soil has a pH between 6 and 7. In early spring or fall, weed and till the planting area. Then, lay the oat seeds 1/4 inches apart in rows. Rake soil over the seeds and keep the soil moist.

Weed the area once your oats start growing. Although weeding the area before you plant the oat seeds is beneficial and necessary, you’ll need to continue doing it if you want your oats to thrive. When you water your oats, check for weeds and remove any that have popped up

Harvest once the seed heads are dry. As you watch the oats grow and develop seed heads, gently touch a few of them to see if they’re damp or dry. Once, they’re dry to the touch, it’s time to harvest the oats.[10]
  • It typically takes about 6 months from the time the seeds are planted until the oats are ready to be harvested.

I might 'sow' but when or should I even 'tend to' or harvest?

Matthew 13:3-9 "And he spake many things unto them in parables, saying, Behold, a sower went forth to sow; 4And when he sowed, some seeds fell by the way side, and the fowls came and devoured them up:5Some fell upon stony places, where they had not much earth: and forthwith they sprung up, because they had no deepness of earth: 6And when the sun was up, they were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away. 7And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprung up, and choked them: 8But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold. 9Who hath ears to hear, let him hear."

Matthew 13:24-30 "Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: 25But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. 26But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. 27So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? 28He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? 29But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. 30Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn."

And so I might sow, the other might receive, the growth might occur, and the wheat or the tares might 'suffer'.

Is it 'wrong' to care? Or is it 'better' to not?

How about this way?

I own a farm. I sow. I eat. I own a farm. I don't sow, I don't eat. I own a farm. I sow, but another person steals my grains. I don't own a farm but enter into others' farms to steal their grains to eat.

What are the sets of circumstances to be dealt with?

Property ownership(s). Seeds and labor. Costs of living. Costs of 'loss'. Cost of causing 'costs of loss' for another.

I'm not sure how 'sowing wild oats' and the marriage bed are comparable but for the 'single' persons, they do not have a 'marriage bed'.

So with the marriage bed...

There is the ownership right(s). There is the seeds and labor. There is the costs of living, the costs of 'loss' and the cost of causing 'costs of loss' for another; whether it be to personal 'marriage spouse' or to another person in another relationship, per se.

This is for 'consenting' adults who know how to calculate 'costs'....

For the single persons of consenting ages, they also know how to 'calculate' costs.

But the sowing of 'seeds' do come with nature's laws of sowing and reaping.

What are the costs associated with 'single persons' consent(s) in sowing seed(s), per se?

Their own 'costs of living and expenses'; rent/ownership/monthly bills/travel expenses/jobs and related costs, etc...
What are the 'other sides'' 'costs of living and expenses'? Same but maybe without gainful employment to pay for the rent/ownership/monthly bills/travel expenses/jobs and related costs, etc...

Last edited:
Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
Oats are a whole-grain food, known scientifically as Avena sativa. Oat groats, the most intact and whole form of oats, take a long time to cook. For this reason, most people prefer rolled, crushed or steel-cut oats. Instant (quick) oats are the most highly processed variety.

While oats are suitable for human consumption as oatmeal and rolled oats, one of the most common uses is as livestock feed. Oats are a nutrient-rich food associated with lower blood cholesterol when consumed regularly.

The best way to grow oats is to find an area where the soil has a pH between 6 and 7. In early spring or fall, weed and till the planting area. Then, lay the oat seeds 1/4 inches apart in rows. Rake soil over the seeds and keep the soil moist.

Weed the area once your oats start growing. Although weeding the area before you plant the oat seeds is beneficial and necessary, you’ll need to continue doing it if you want your oats to thrive. When you water your oats, check for weeds and remove any that have popped up

Harvest once the seed heads are dry. As you watch the oats grow and develop seed heads, gently touch a few of them to see if they’re damp or dry. Once, they’re dry to the touch, it’s time to harvest the oats.[10]
  • It typically takes about 6 months from the time the seeds are planted until the oats are ready to be harvested.

I might 'sow' but when or should I even 'tend to' or harvest?

Matthew 13:3-9 "And he spake many things unto them in parables, saying, Behold, a sower went forth to sow; 4And when he sowed, some seeds fell by the way side, and the fowls came and devoured them up:5Some fell upon stony places, where they had not much earth: and forthwith they sprung up, because they had no deepness of earth: 6And when the sun was up, they were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away. 7And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprung up, and choked them: 8But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold. 9Who hath ears to hear, let him hear."

Matthew 13:24-30 "Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: 25But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. 26But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. 27So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? 28He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? 29But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. 30Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn."

And so I might sow, the other might receive, the growth might occur, and the wheat or the tares might 'suffer'.

Is it 'wrong' to care? Or is it 'better' to not?

How about this way?

I own a farm. I sow. I eat. I own a farm. I don't sow, I don't eat. I own a farm. I sow, but another person steals my grains. I don't own a farm but enter into others' farms to steal their grains to eat.

What are the sets of circumstances to be dealt with?

Property ownership(s). Seeds and labor. Costs of living. Costs of 'loss'. Cost of causing 'costs of loss' for another.

I'm not sure how 'sowing wild oats' and the marriage bed are comparable but for the 'single' persons, they do not have a 'marriage bed'.

So with the marriage bed...

There is the ownership right(s). There is the seeds and labor. There is the costs of living, the costs of 'loss' and the cost of causing 'costs of loss' for another; whether it be to personal 'marriage spouse' or to another person in another relationship, per se.

This is for 'consenting' adults who know how to calculate 'costs'....

For the single persons of consenting ages, they also know how to 'calculate' costs.

But the sowing of 'seeds' do come with nature's laws of sowing and reaping.

What are the costs associated with 'single persons' consent(s) in sowing seed(s), per se?

Their own 'costs of living and expenses'; rent/ownership/monthly bills/travel expenses/jobs and related costs, etc...
What are the 'other sides'' 'costs of living and expenses'? Same but maybe without gainful employment to pay for the rent/ownership/monthly bills/travel expenses/jobs and related costs, etc...
ass hole