Jeffrey Epstein documents unsealed!

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
It's just .... so hard to know ... who's spinning.........

Is there a Who's Who of spinners and non-spinners somewhere? Are Ben and Ben spinners, or non-spinners?

You’ve got to be kidding me. (Cernovich)’s a nutcase,” said right-wing author and radio host Ben Shapiro. “Granting any legitimacy to a fringe kook like Mike Cernovich, and all of the attendant nastiness and problems, is close to insane by any cable network.”

“Are you serious?” asked Ben Howe, a writer and editor of the conservative blog RedState, when informed of Cernovich’s Fox News appearance. “He was a guest on fucking Red Eye? They’re giving this motherfucker legitimacy? Oh my god!”
They are trying to erase him from this story/case. He totally predicted this.

This is so common you guys pick and choose your credible sources when they suit you. Ben Shapiro is a nazi one day but he bashes this person... Then bam... beacon of truth.

But it keeps you from actually looking where you don't want to.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Brown (Miami Herald) was on the case way before that.

Can you please show a link where he "teamed up with the Miami Herald"? I kind of doubt this but if you can show where the Miami Herald accepted some kind of partnership with him, I'd be interested in reading it.

Unless you're just saying he was going after unsealing documents like the Miami Herald was? Because so was Alan Dershowitz, and we certainly know he was not "teamed up with the Miami Herald" lol

Or listen to the video.

Cernovich filed the lawsuit first. Then the Herald. The reports committee for the freedom of the press joined them. I'm guessing some how that's how Dershowitz got involved.

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
They are trying to erase him from this story/case. He totally predicted this.

This is so common you guys pick and choose your credible sources when they suit you. Ben Shapiro is a nazi one day but he bashes this person... Then bam... beacon of truth.

But it keeps you from actually looking where you don't want to.
That's a nice try, but it's you who present Shapiro as a credible source when it suits you.

It keeps you from actually looking where you don't want to.

You're so cute.

Jul 2019
Georgia
Or listen to the video.

Cernovich filed the lawsuit first. Then the Herald. The reports committee for the freedom of the press joined them. I'm guessing some how that's how Dershowitz got involved.
who made the video?

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
That's a nice try, but it's you who present Shapiro as a credible source when it suits you.

It keeps you from actually looking where you don't want to.

You're so cute.

I get a kick out of Shapiro but just like everyone else you have to filter out the spin. He is definitely an Israel first warhawk. Unlike leftists I take information from a multitude of sorces and form my own opinion.

Notice everyone (including you) are just smearing cernovich but nobody is addressing what he has said regarding this. Wonder why that is?

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
so Cernovich claims Cernovich broke the case

compelling source there

I know what really happened, but I'm kind of enjoying unpacking Cernovich's crazy slowly, so we'll hold off on that for now.

Lol.

You asked for a link. I provided it. I can't help you any further than that.

Thanks for correcting the record.

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
I get a kick out of Shapiro but just like everyone else you have to filter out the spin. He is definitely an Israel first warhawk. Unlike leftists I take information from a multitude of sorces and form my own opinion.

Notice everyone (including you) are just smearing cernovich but nobody is addressing what he has said regarding this. Wonder why that is?
You're so cute.

Please, give an example of Shapiro's spin.