JEWS, LET PREPARE THE BOMB SHELTERS

Oct 2017
Israel
Our minister for strategic issues, Yuval Steinitz, warns that we must get ready for massive rocket attacks on Israel. It turns out that the one thousand rockets that the Palestinians have already fired at Israel are simply flowers, while the berries are waiting for us ahead.

This time, the Iranian ayatollahs and their poodles, that is, Hamas, Nasrallah and Assad, threaten us. Russia stands behind them.

And why are we threatened at all? Because of the fact that the Iranians provoke a war in the Persian Gulf against the United States and their Arab allies? In fact, they are blackmailing the whole world, which depends on oil supplies from regions adjacent to Iran.

Where are here the Jews, and where is the logic? Well, such is the usual logic of the anti-Semites. In 1991, Saddam fired missiles at us because he wanted to capture all Persian Gulf oilfields and to impose his World Rule. Now, Ayatollahs step in the same path.

In 1973, the Arabs attacked Israel and on the sly set up the World oil blockade. Therefore, the Israel Defense Forces had to stop their attack on Cairo after reaching 100 kilometers from the capital of Egypt, then to remove the encirclement from the Egyptian army and then to retreat 10 kilometers East of the Suez Canal.

And here is another example of anti-Semitic logic: it turns out that the German government allowed millions of Muslims into their country just because the Germans feel guilty about the fact that they killed 6 million Jews in World War II. This is the official position of Germany, I did not invent it.

Examples can be continued. American anti-Semites, along with Iranian ayatollahs, accuse Jews of “abusing the Holocaust” in order to gain money. What this abuse looks like, I know from the experience of my family. My late mother-in-law did not receive her pitiful “compensation” from Germany (8,000 shekels for 3 years in the Pechora concentration camp, in which she survived and managed to escape by giving a good bribe to a Romanian officer). The current Germans demanded from her documents confirming their stay in the concentration camp, but there were none. The Romanian accounting department was worse than the German, or the officer may have covered his tracks and removed the mother-in-law from the list.

And here’s the story of the unfortunate Palestinians. In 1948, their leader, who collaborated in turn with the British Ministry of Colonies, then with Hitler, then again with the British government, called on the Palestinians (for his personal interests) to withdraw from their homes where they had work and land, and temporarily move 10-30 kilometers eastward. This way, he tried to force Britain and the Arab governments to intervene in his battle with the Jews, which he himself provoked, but lost.

And so, today the whole world demands to destroy Israel on the basis that 70 years ago the Palestinians obeyed their leader, who escaped the Nuremberg Tribunal with the help of the same British, and tried to arrange a Holocaust in the Middle East, again.

One way or another, we must get ready for any war against anti-Semites at any moment. And once again a reminder to the Jews of the USA and Europe: the anti-Semites have no logic. No matter how many times Jews that made a career, swear, how they love Palestine and do not love Israel. The treachery will not help them at the hour X. Jews must prepare their shelter in advance.
JEWS, LET PREPARE THE BOMB SHELTERS

Attachments

Last edited:
Mar 2019
Texas
It turns out that the one thousand rockets that the Palestinians have already fired at Israel are simply flowers, while the berries are waiting for us ahead.
Where is the proof of that?

Also what would be the godly thing to do? You say that palestinians left home for a moment and that gave israel right to take their home. That does not make much sense to most people.

Seems like you want the fact that they sided with hitler for a while to be a death blow for their home yet most of the world stood with hitler for a long time.

What solution do you see other than bomb shelters and fences.

Oct 2017
Israel
Where is the proof of that?

Also what would be the godly thing to do? You say that palestinians left home for a moment and that gave israel right to take their home. That does not make much sense to most people.

Seems like you want the fact that they sided with hitler for a while to be a death blow for their home yet most of the world stood with hitler for a long time.

What solution do you see other than bomb shelters and fences.
There were few attempts of solution and various proposals. For example, Shamir government tried Jordan-Palestinian option (1990), then Rabin and Peres signed Oslo option, then Ehud Barak tried to appease Palestinians with the help of Bill Clinton, then Ariel Sharon, Ehud Olmert and Tzipi Livni performed one-sided "disengagement" from Gaza and tried to appease Palestinians with the help of George Bush, then John Kerry tried to get both sides to compromise. The Palestinians responded exploding buses, hotels, restaurants and dancing hall. Arafat refused compromise and launched Intifada. The answer to "disengagement" from Gaza was HAMAS' cup. Since then we get rockets from Gaza, in addition to rockets from Hezbollah.

The steady popular vote for Netanyahu reflects overall Israeli belief that the compromise with Palestinians is impossible, so we must prepare bomb shelters. There's no doubt about Palestinians' intentions: they try to perform the genocide of the Jews, which they failed to perform in 1948. Jews promoting BDS and Palestine are regular traitors. The Left that supports Palestine continues Hitler's cause. Such is sincere opinion of all Israelis. The internal dispute is about our response to the situation when whole World helps Palestine to murder Israel. Most of us believe in Netanyahu's way. Those Americans and Europeans who attack Netanyahu, actually attack Am Yisrael. Our response is support to Netanyahu. Me personally disagree with some his policies but vote for Likud. I'm not a right wing supremacist, but I'm not ready to give up My home, My family and My people. We stand firmly in our stance against numerous antisemitic forces, starting from Palestinians, through Islamist supremacists, ending in Western anti-Semites, headed by globalist "elites" and Left.

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
The steady popular vote for Netanyahu reflects overall Israeli belief that the compromise with Palestinians is impossible
this may have something to do with the fact that Palestinians are among the most oppressed people in the world

Oct 2017
Israel
uh, it teh USA who is provoking Iran

I just mention this less someone believe the propaganda quoted.
Actually, Iran ayatollahs attack their neighbors. Their main target is Saudi Arabia with its giant oil fields. Israel is rather pretext for justifying nuke preparations. "Free Jerusalem" slogan is designed to calm internal opposition to regime. Finally, it appears that anti-Semitic slogans stopped working in Iran. Therefore ayatollahs provoke the USA. "Anti-imperialist" slogans may work in domestic battlefield of Iran.

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
Actually, Iran ayatollahs attack their neighbors. Their main target is Saudi Arabia with its giant oil fields. Israel is rather pretext for justifying nuke preparations. "Free Jerusalem" slogan is designed to calm internal opposition to regime. Finally, it appears that anti-Semitic slogans stopped working in Iran. Therefore ayatollahs provoke the USA. "Anti-imperialist" slogans may work in domestic battlefield of Iran.
point?

We, the USA pulled out of an international treaty for our leader's political reasons.
We the USA are threatening Iraq when they offered no aggression to us. Iraq did not send in it's carrier and do fly overs of DC a we have Tehran.

Oct 2017
Israel
point?

We, the USA pulled out of an international treaty for our leader's political reasons.
We the USA are threatening Iraq when they offered no aggression to us. Iraq did not send in it's carrier and do fly overs of DC a we have Tehran.
Ayatollah Hamenei expressed opinion (in public) that due to control over Persian Gulf oil Iran may hold World hegemony. Now, they simply implement this plan. Russia encourages Iran's aggression. If Trump will stay at home, World Caliphate of Iran's style will come to America. Let Americans chose, what to do.