Jill Stein: Trump Less Dangerous Than Hillary Who Would Start War With Russia

Apr 2013
The Milky Way
No wonder the neocons love Hillary.

It is now Hillary Clinton that wants to start an air war with Russia over Syria by calling for a no fly zone.

We have 2000 nuclear missiles on hairtrigger alert. They are saying we are closer to a nuclear war than we have ever been.

Under Hillary Clinton, we could slide into nuclear war very quickly from her declared policy in Syria.

I sure won’t sleep well at night if Donald Trump is elected, but I sure won’t sleep well at night if Hillary Clinton elected. We have another choice other than these two candidates who are both promoting lethal policies.

On the issue of war and nuclear weapons, it is actually Hillary’s policies which are much scarier than Donald Trump who does not want to go to war with Russia.

He wants to seek modes of working together, which is the route that we need to follow not to go into confrontation and nuclear war with Russia.​

Jill Stein: Trump Less Dangerous Than Hillary Who Would Start War With Russia

Apr 2013
Left coast
A nothing opinion from a nothing person. A great quote from her on the full statement that ex of course failed to report.

The Obama administration, even with both houses of Congress, actually did all of these fossil fuel emissions. "All of the above" gave us some renewable energy but it completely amplified and intensified our film production, which has been incredibly destructive to the climate.
A green Jill will stop all film production and save the world I guess. Or something like that.

Jill Stein: Hillary Clinton's Declared Syria Policy Could Start A Nuclear War | Video | RealClearPolitics

Oct 2015
Houston
Silly Jill. Popping up every four years to give de facto support to the conservatives because the Democrats are never ever good enough. Come back when there's Green congressmen/governors.

Apr 2013
The Milky Way