Jillian Assange Arrested

Dec 2016
Canada
AND you should be done---don't waste your time. RL is on another rant. It's not MY JOB or YOUR JOB to provide proof of Assange hacking. That decision will be up to the DOJ.
Assange is a criminal. A hacker. Assange’s indictment comes in at just six pages and charges him with a single count of conspiracy to commit computer intrusion. The indictment against Assange specifically mentions that the alleged hacking was “in furtherance” of two provisions of the Espionage Act involving obtaining and disclosing classified information.

In addition, Chelsea Manning, the former U.S. intelligence analyst whom Assange is accused of helping access Defense Department computers, was convicted at a 2013 court-martial on six Espionage Act counts involving classified government reports published by WikiLeaks. And even the hacking charge leveled at Assange on Thursday includes a violation that applies solely to “national defense” information and tracks closely with wording in the Espionage Act — one of the key statutes U.S. authorities use to prosecute leaks.

So let RL scream his head off. I can't even believe ANYONE would want to protect/defend Assange. He's malicious.
AND...He's a coward--hiding for 7 years in the embassy.
And I won't waste time with another one of your drive by smear posts! At least my "rants" contain sources, and invite counterpoints! I'm not into empty rhetoric or propaganda for any side!

Dec 2015
Arizona
And I won't waste time with another one of your drive by smear posts! At least my "rants" contain sources, and invite counterpoints! I'm not into empty rhetoric or propaganda for any side!
Oh my--aren't you a little snowflake today, R?? You get on these rants all the time--fine by me--if that's what floats your boat...and if you want sources I'll be happy to provide them--which I usually do, but since you are the resident expert on all things conspiratorial I didn't think you needed them since obviously you already KNOW EVERYTHING.
AND BTW, yes you are into empty rhetoric and propaganda for YOUR OWN SIDE.
Go ahead and protect your boy Juli.

Thanks for acknowledging your rants. There's nothing SMEARY about my post.
When I decide to SMEAR you--it won't be a drive by. You'll know it when you see it cuz it will be a direct hit.

Mar 2019
Texas
Dec 2016
Canada
Dec 2016
Canada
So, after Glenn Greenwald, Mark Ames, Matt Taibbi, Aaron Maté, Daniel Ellsberg, John Kiriakou, Abby Martin, Joe Lauria, Craig Murray, and so many other real journalists, whistleblowers and former deep state employees have weighed in on the multitude of aspects about prosecuting Assange, why this crackpot white supremacist Youtuber - Sargon?
What does he offer that is not derivative, and not trying to jump on the bandwagon late in the game?