Jim Clyburn (D) S.C. - Let's Shut Down Primaries Now

Feb 2020
Houston
"I think when the night is over, Joe Biden will be the prohibitive favorite to win the Democratic nomination, and quite frankly, if the night ends the way it has begun, I think it is time for us to shut this primary down, it is time for us to cancel the rest of these debates," Clyburn said, "because you don’t do anything but get yourself in trouble if you continue in this contest when it’s obvious that the numbers will not shake out for you."

It's from Fox, sorry. CNN doesn't seem to think it's a big deal. Maybe because Clyburn is black.

If this idea catches on, the next step will be to cancel the far more dangerous general election.

• Haha
Reactions: se7en
Feb 2020
dfw, texas
"I think when the night is over, Joe Biden will be the prohibitive favorite to win the Democratic nomination, and quite frankly, if the night ends the way it has begun, I think it is time for us to shut this primary down, it is time for us to cancel the rest of these debates," Clyburn said, "because you don’t do anything but get yourself in trouble if you continue in this contest when it’s obvious that the numbers will not shake out for you."

It's from Fox, sorry. CNN doesn't seem to think it's a big deal. Maybe because Clyburn is black.

If this idea catches on, the next step will be to cancel the far more dangerous general election.
why do you think, if think is the right word for whatever it is you do, that CNN would agree it is not a big deal, and it had something to do with Clyburn being black? why do you post any of the goofy shit you post?

Feb 2020
Kalifornia
There's a lot of division and in-fighting within the Democratic Party.

Clyburn is right - - more primaries and future debates would only hurt their chances to unseat Trump.

Feb 2020
Houston
Sanders isn't dropping out.

He has one more shot at Biden this Sunday if Joe doesn't cancel for fear of giving Hunter's wife the Corona virus.

I hope his handlers will remind BIden not to blurt out vile racial slurs again.

Jul 2019
Georgia
Threads like this are making me come around to Biden. The fact that trumpers are terrified of him is encouraging.

Reactions: leekohler2