Joe Biden Announces His Candidacy By Attacking Trump’s Dangerous Racism

Feb 2019
here and there
So Trump never called the Nazis "Really Fine People"?
No, he was referring to others who had come out to protest the destruction of statues of confederate soldiers. They were not all Nazi types.

Here is Trump condemning Nazi types and racism as evil

And no, Trump never had a travel ban on all Muslims

Do people really believe these lies or are they apart of trying to spread the lie?

Jul 2014
massachusetts
So he called the people marching with the Nazis, carrying torches and chanting "Jews will not Replace US", "Really Fine People".
Because as you know, his father attended Klan rallies, and wouldn't rent to black people.
He was a really fine guy....
And Trump never had a travel ban on all Muslims, that's what he said he wanted, but he couldn't get it.

Reactions: Lyzza
May 2018
Chicago
No, he was referring to others who had come out to protest the destruction of statues of confederate soldiers. They were not all Nazi types.
They weren't? What, maybe 5 of them?

Here is Trump condemning Nazi types and racism as evil
After he got busted for what he said after Charlottesville.

And no, Trump never had a travel ban on all Muslims

Do people really believe these lies or are they apart of trying to spread the lie?[/QUOTE]

He sure wants one though:

Donald Trump: ban all Muslims entering US

Reactions: Lyzza
Feb 2019
here and there
So he called the people marching with the Nazis, carrying torches and chanting "Jews will not Replace US", "Really Fine People".
Because as you know, his father attended Klan rallies, and wouldn't rent to black people.
He was a really fine guy....
And Trump never had a travel ban on all Muslims, that's what he said he wanted, but he couldn't get it.
More lies

They were not all Nazis and they did not all have torches.

Also, Trump NEVER issued a travel ban that got shot down that would have banned all Muslims.

All lies.

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
I wish Biden would make like a ghost and disappear....

I like him OK. I mean, he's never bragged about grabbing pussies, for instance, but it's time for fresh blood. Ditto for Sanders and Hillary.

Reactions: Lyzza and Clara007

Marcus Livius

Former Staff
Sep 2017
Hell
I wish Biden would make like a ghost and disappear....

I like him OK. I mean, he's never bragged about grabbing pussies, for instance, but it's time for fresh blood. Ditto for Sanders and Hillary.
I would suspect there is more pleasure for a pervert in sniffing someone's hair and kissing their neck, than grabbing whatever through layers of fabrics. Biden is just as weird if not weirder than Trump IMHO.