Joe Biden History

Aug 2018
Albuquerque, NM
Our ol' buddy Joe has too much against him, coupled with him not being up to snuff in the arena. I've always had a soft spot for him, even with all allegations and me being mostly a Republican. I'll be sad to see him go. But I think go he will.

Feb 2019
nunya
I couldn't care less about Biden's opinion on forced busing. That was 40 years ago and the issue has been long resolved. The idea that Kamala Harris acted personally offended that Biden was against it is preposterous, and cost her any potential future support from me. I can't stand fake emotional grandstanding (from Dems OR Reps). The only way I'll vote for her now is if she wins the Dem nomination, she certainly won't get any vote from me leading up to that. A shame, really, she impressed me up to that point.
Yeah, I really hate it when people fake offense to it. Especially members of my own party. I thought what she said was fake and only served to benefit her campaign.

Feb 2019
nunya
Our ol' buddy Joe has too much against him, coupled with him not being up to snuff in the arena. I've always had a soft spot for him, even with all allegations and me being mostly a Republican. I'll be sad to see him go. But I think go he will.
You talk about Joe having too much on him yet you support Trump. A literally sack of allegations, foreign government collusion and sexual assault.

Apr 2013
La La Land North
I'm more upset about the fact that Biden is lying about it now than that he did it all that time ago.

His views could have very sincerely changed so why lie about it?

Jul 2018
Earth
Did Biden think that he was anointed like Hillary? He's going to have to work if he wants it.

Biden’s Iowa support crumbles in new poll
07/03/2019 01:38 PM EDT
As Joe Biden lands in Iowa for two days of events, he’s confronting signs of crumbling support in the first-in-the-nation caucus state: A new survey shows he’s plummeted 20 percentage points since September.

A Focus on Rural America poll released Wednesday suggests the ground has shifted significantly over the past several months, with Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris and Biden currently clustered together at the top: Warren had 20 percent, Harris at 18 percent and Biden 17 percent.
Biden’s Iowa support crumbles in new poll

Jul 2018
Earth
Where is the money?

Dem front-runner Biden trails Buttigieg in fundraising total
WASHINGTON (AP) — Former Vice President Joe Biden has raised $21.5 million since launching his White House bid in late April, his campaign said Wednesday. While Biden’s haul will put him in the top tier of Democratic fundraisers, he lags behind Pete Buttigieg, a 37-year-old Indiana mayor who was virtually unknown a few months ago.

Buttigieg’s campaign announced earlier in the week that he posted an eye-popping $24.8 million second-quarter haul — a stunning sum for any candidate, let alone one who is so new to the national political stage.

Biden’s fundraising numbers underscore that he is a fragile front-runner. He sits atop most early polls and will have the money he needs to compete aggressively throughout the primary. But his standing as the party’s elder statesman hasn’t scared off his rivals, and it’s clear voters are still open to other options.
Dem front-runner Biden trails Buttigieg in fundraising total

May 2019
USA
Based upon what I've heard from the Dems, they want to give illegal aliens free health care, housing, food, college educations. They don't give those things to American citizens who are homeless or to veterans.
They just want the votes. You don't get support by fixing problems. You get support by ratcheting up the stakes in an on-going problem. They want the issue, not the resolution.

Jul 2018
Earth
It looks like the fight is on =

Harris, Biden escalate war over busing, school desegregation
The battle that erupted on the debate stage in Miami last week shows no signs of letting up on the campaign trail.
July 4, 2019, 7:58 PM CDT / Updated July 4, 2019, 8:14 PM CDT

INDIANOLA, Iowa — Joe Biden and Kamala Harris sparred on Thursday over the former vice president's views on busing, one week after the California senator thrust the issue to the forefront of the Democratic debate.

"I don't have to atone," Biden told NBC News in Independence, Iowa, following a Fourth of July parade. "My record stands for itself. I've always supported voluntary busing, which she was part of."

"He has yet to agree that the position he took then was wrong, and he and I just disagree on that," she said.
Harris, Biden escalate war over busing, school desegregation

Jul 2018
Earth
"I Wasn't Prepared" =

Juan Williams: Joe Biden in 'big trouble' after CNN interview revelation
Fox News's Juan Williams says former Vice President Joe Biden is in "big trouble" after the Democratic presidential frontrunner said he was wasn't ready for Sen. Kamala Harris' attacks during last week's debate.

"He gave the impression he wasn't ready to be challenged. ... If that's true, boy, that's big trouble. He should have known as the frontrunner, there were long knives ready for him," Williams said on "The Five."
Juan Williams: Joe Biden in 'big trouble' after CNN interview revelation

Biden is out of his league. He needs to retire.