Joe Biden - I have some questions

LTP

Mar 2018
Undisclosed Bunker
Having listened to Joe Biden on gun control, I have some questions.

First, I have to know how Joe Biden plans to buy back firearms the government never sold to the public in the first place ... or did they?

Next, as the Democrats scramble to figure out how they're going to finance Universal Health Care, I'd like to know where this money is going to come from to pay for millions of weapons? Additionally, what exactly, is he going to offer to "buy back?" Does he just want the weapons or is he going to buy back the magazines, ammunition, scopes, etc.? If not, what would it benefit a gun owner to sell their weapon and end up with twice the price of the weapon in ammunition and accessories that one won't be able to give away? If the government will pay you for the ammunition, magazines and other accessories, what is their budget?

America already has more people in prison than any country on this planet. If people fail to register their weapons, where is the money going to come from to build even more prisons and jail even more people? Would it not be more cost effective to figure out that most shootings are being done by people with mental health issues and you need to focus on mental health instead of attacking an unalienable Right?

Increasing the money we spend on mental health issues will ultimately bring down health care over-all IF we quit this policy of trying to treat mental disorders with pills and police reports.

I'm curious as to how the Democrats plan on spending more on Universal Health Care, buying millions upon millions of firearms (and maybe the ammunition and magazines, etc. as well), building more and more prisons to jail more and more Americans... which will lock them out of the job market upon release - AND not bankrupt the nation, forcing us into a third world status.

Sep 2019
NYC
there are hundreds of millions of guns in our society. 400 million or there abouts. if they do confiscation by mandatory buy back and lets say they give everyone a paltry 100 bucks per gun.

That would cost the federal government 40 billion dollars....

Now, in what wacky world would I sell my $6000 noveske m4 for 100 bucks.... and in what bizarro world could the federal government afford it.

quid pro joe is just pandering, there will be no US buy back, it's not something we can afford.

Reactions: Gdjjr
Sep 2019
Texas
there are hundreds of millions of guns in our society. 400 million or there abouts. if they do confiscation by mandatory buy back and lets say they give everyone a paltry 100 bucks per gun.

That would cost the federal government 40 billion dollars....

Now, in what wacky world would I sell my $6000 noveske m4 for 100 bucks.... and in what bizarro world could the federal government afford it.

quid pro joe is just pandering, there will be no US buy back, it's not something we can afford.
The fed gov't has an unlimited credit card- cost is no problem. Our kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids can foot the bill- no worries-
Signed, Democrat Candidate

Sep 2019
NYC
Expect those looking to take away the 2nd Amendment to be looking for people with guns to hide behind. For they will be the first the public comes looking for.

I often ask the gun grabbers if they would be coming themselves or sending other peoples sons and daughters to do their fascist bidding.

Reactions: Gdjjr

LTP

Mar 2018
Undisclosed Bunker
The fed gov't has an unlimited credit card- cost is no problem. Our kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids can foot the bill- no worries-
Signed, Democrat Candidate
If kids are so important, how come we do not address the issue that the parents, schools, government, doctors and Big Pharma are deliberately making drug addicts out of them? How come we never address that fact?

Sep 2019
Texas
If kids are so important, how come we do not address the issue that the parents, schools, government, doctors and Big Pharma are deliberately making drug addicts out of them? How come we never address that fact?
To authoritarians kids, just like adults, are tools- simply a means to an end.

Jul 2014
massachusetts
Having listened to Joe Biden on gun control, I have some questions.

First, I have to know how Joe Biden plans to buy back firearms the government never sold to the public in the first place ... or did they?

Next, as the Democrats scramble to figure out how they're going to finance Universal Health Care, I'd like to know where this money is going to come from to pay for millions of weapons? Additionally, what exactly, is he going to offer to "buy back?" Does he just want the weapons or is he going to buy back the magazines, ammunition, scopes, etc.? If not, what would it benefit a gun owner to sell their weapon and end up with twice the price of the weapon in ammunition and accessories that one won't be able to give away? If the government will pay you for the ammunition, magazines and other accessories, what is their budget?

America already has more people in prison than any country on this planet. If people fail to register their weapons, where is the money going to come from to build even more prisons and jail even more people? Would it not be more cost effective to figure out that most shootings are being done by people with mental health issues and you need to focus on mental health instead of attacking an unalienable Right?

Increasing the money we spend on mental health issues will ultimately bring down health care over-all IF we quit this policy of trying to treat mental disorders with pills and police reports.

I'm curious as to how the Democrats plan on spending more on Universal Health Care, buying millions upon millions of firearms (and maybe the ammunition and magazines, etc. as well), building more and more prisons to jail more and more Americans... which will lock them out of the job market upon release - AND not bankrupt the nation, forcing us into a third world status.

Sensible gun control is aspirational, this country has insanity built into our constitution, so we are going to have lots of guns, and lots of innocent will die.

At this point, people are putting out the idea that maybe we don't have to accept that every now and then someone will murder a couple of dozen children just for shits and giggles.
We don't expect anything to happen right now, but maybe someday.
So asking how we are going to pay for it, makes no sense, because it's not going to happen, until we have a huge mass shooting that shocks us into behaving rationally. In the meantime get used to little kids getting shot.