Neilsen
Alles
Huckabee Sanders
Acosta
Coats
Greenblatt
Bolton

To name a few
a few years from now, "Former Trump Admin Officials" is going to be the hardest Jeopardy category ever

Reactions: Clara007
Jul 2018
Earth
trump did a very clever thing in the way he handled Bolton. Since Bolton was a well-known hardliner and warmonger trump brought him into his inner circle to make him feel important. But he never listened to him. And since Bolton was on the team he couldn't stir up trouble like he would have been if he had remained an outsider. Now that he has been kicked to the curb he lacks whatever credibility he might once have had. Bolton got played and he never saw it coming.

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
trump did a very clever thing in the way he handled Bolton. Since Bolton was a well-known hardliner and warmonger trump brought him into his inner circle to make him feel important. But he never listened to him. And since Bolton was on the team he couldn't stir up trouble like he would have been if he had remained an outsider. Now that he has been kicked to the curb he lacks whatever credibility he might once have had. Bolton got played and he never saw it coming.

Naaaahhhh I don’t believe Trump capable of that high level, long term, thinking. He likes his pandering, yes man, sycophants that show him nothing but blind loyalty. Once you disagree with him, your tenure is short. You either bow down and say a thousand mea culpa or you get fired by Twitter. That’s his pattern.

Reactions: se7en
Jul 2014
massachusetts
That does cut down on speculation. Trump has been forced to talk directly to the American people because the MSM lies.
Either that or his mental disorder, either explanation works, but the extreme narcissism works better....

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
Interesting to me is that with Bolton gone, the price of oil dropped. I guess people are less afraid of the balloon going up in the ME with him out of power.

Dec 2015
Arizona
Bolton. Under. The. Bus.
AND I'm singing "The Wheels on the bus go round and round."........

How many times do we need to repeat it? This is a MAFIA family. Unless you are FAMILIA you can expect to find a horses head in your bed, cement shoes on your feet, or an ambush at an Italian restaurant.
Trump supporters!! WAKE UP. This is what he does....again and again. The man hasn't been loyal to a single person in his entire life and he isn't loyal to you or you or you.
He does not keep promises. He does not have a shred of integrity, honesty, fidelity---he doesn't honor relationships AT ALL and that includes his marriages. He doesn't trust ANYONE.
Trump cares about ONE THING. Himself and possibly...maybe...the little Trumps...depending on the day.

Dec 2015
Arizona
But Bolton hasn't played all his cards, has he? I wonder JUST HOW vindictive Bolton will be as Trump faces one more episode of Trump and the Great Alone. As we wait for Trump's next willing VICTIM.
How loyal is Bolton? How long will he keep his mouth shut? Will he drop a bomb before 2020?...because the gnashing of teeth has started. Fox-News Darling Tucker Carlson has already gone after Bolton, calling him a Bureaucratic Tapeworm and we all know Bolton will be KICKED to death by Trump's cult.
Tune in for the next segment of Trump binding someone else to the railroad tracks....as the train comes barreling along.