Journalist Andy Ngo Beaten Up and Hit With Cement by Antifa in Portland

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
On Saturday afternoon in Portland, Ore., Ngo was viciously attacked, hit in the face and had a milkshake filled with quick-dry cement thrown at him while filming an unlawful antifa protest. After the assault, police approached him.

"I had been assaulted twice earlier today and reported it to your colleagues, and nothing was done," Ngo told the police officer assisting him. "And I was in the middle of the street in the front documenting this. They stole my evidence, they stole my GoPro."

"They just started attacking me," he told the cop. The policeman asked, "What did they use?"

"Their weapons and their hands — their shields, their signs, throwing milkshakes on me too," Ngo said.

Conservative Journalist Andy Ngo Beaten Up and Hit With Cement by Antifa in Portland, Says Police Did Nothing

So now they are mixing quick dry cement on the milkshakes. How progressive.

Nov 2012
nirvana
On Saturday afternoon in Portland, Ore., Ngo was viciously attacked, hit in the face and had a milkshake filled with quick-dry cement thrown at him while filming an unlawful antifa protest. After the assault, police approached him.

"I had been assaulted twice earlier today and reported it to your colleagues, and nothing was done," Ngo told the police officer assisting him. "And I was in the middle of the street in the front documenting this. They stole my evidence, they stole my GoPro."

"They just started attacking me," he told the cop. The policeman asked, "What did they use?"

"Their weapons and their hands — their shields, their signs, throwing milkshakes on me too," Ngo said.

Conservative Journalist Andy Ngo Beaten Up and Hit With Cement by Antifa in Portland, Says Police Did Nothing

A conservative journalist? Right. What, did he have a sign over his head advertising he was a conservative journalist? He is a proudpussyboy that went looking for trouble and found it.

Isn’t it amazing how no other “journalists” were assaulted accept for him.

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio

I never been to Portland, Oregon but lived and worked in Corvallis where that kind of shit did not go on. edit: I went to school in Portland, Maine which is a sleepy town. Remstar School and fuzzy logic was the topic.

Last edited:
Jul 2014
massachusetts
Fascists are amazed when they stand out in a crowd.
It's part of the pathology that feeds their delusions.

There is obviously more to the story than the Koolaid Drinkers would like to believe.

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
Fascists are amazed when they stand out in a crowd.
It's part of the pathology that feeds their delusions.

There is obviously more to the story than the Koolaid Drinkers would like to believe.
Goober, I thought better of you only to find out that you are a hard core leftist.

May 2018
USA
So let me get this straight....a scumbag Nazi Trumpanzee drives a car into peaceful protestors (murdering a woman and crippling others for life), and you wingers don't think there's a problem at all, in fact your Lord and Master said the Nazis were "fine people". But a rightwing agitator gets the crap beat out of himself for being an idiot and you are appalled?

Something tells me the moral compass of you people is screwed up. The fact they voted for Trump shows what sort of value they place on morality or ethics: none at all.