Journalist 'DrPizza' charged with soliciting child sex online

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Warning: This article contains graphic sexual language.

Bright, using the handle “randomanon,” had responded to a message the agent posted a day prior in which she purported to be a mother seeking to connect with people who could teach her children about “birds and the bees.”

The complaint states that in subsequent messages, the agent informed Bright that she had a 7-year-old daughter and 9-year-old son.

At Bright’s urging, the two then began chatting via WhatsApp, which continued for a few weeks. At times using euphemisms, Bright reportedly wrote of molesting both children and raping the 7-year-old. He also allegedly sent pictures of his penis, and photos of test results showing he did not have any sexually transmitted diseases.

According to the complaint, both consistently referred to his plans to molest the children as “teaching” them “lessons,” and Bright described how he would begin slowly and move on to more intense sexual activity.

“I’m thinking maybe something involving foreskin is the way to start,” he allegedly said.

The agent writes that Bright inquired about whether the “lessons” were to be heteronormative. When she professed ignorance, he explained, “Does [the Girl] eat flowers and [the Boy] suck snake.” The document says that the agent understood “flowers” and “snake” to mean vagina and penis, respectively.

On his Twitter bio, Bright states that he is “Poly/pan/pervy.”

Per the complaint, Bright further claims to have molested an 11-year-old girl.

“I have a girl I’ve been teaching off and on for a couple of months now,” Bright reportedly wrote. “But she’s in the Bronx, which makes the logistics much harder.”

Asked by the agent what he is good at “teaching,” Bright allegedly responded, “I think masturbation and, [sic] anal sex are probably my favourite subjects. Helping girls find those special places to touch, it’s very rewarding.”

The conversation then shifted to Bright’s plans for the agent’s “children.” He reportedly wrote that he intended to touch and penetrate her daughter’s genitals, to have the girl give him hand jobs and oral sex, and to rape her.

Tech reporter charged with soliciting child sex online

Believe it or not it gets worse