- Nov 2018
- Rocky Mountains
If you have to explain why you are (or Trump is) not a racist, then the battle is lost.Reasons Trump is not a racist.
1. He dated a black woman, Kara Young, for two years as Kara is surpised that the Left it trying to cast Trump as a racist.
2. The Left has tried to cast every GOP President since Ike as a racist, including McCain whom they finally praised at the end of his life for coming out against Trump.
3. Trump asked Oprah Winfrey to run as his VP a decade plus prior to winning in 2016.
4. Every time Trump is accused of racism Trump has never mentioned race. When Trump came out with the travel ban the press lied and said he was banning all Muslims. That was a lie because he only banned certain terrorist ridden countries with the ban, allowing over 90% of Muslims to immigrate that were not effected by the ban. In fact, Obama had a similar ban and not a peep from the press or court system. Trump recently told Omar to go back to her country and which was labeled racism when Trump did not mention race at all. He was merely stating that if the US is soooo bad and the rest of the world good then go back to it instead of bad mouthing the country you immigrated to with racist comments against white men and Jews in government. Trump has said nothing close to such racist things, yet Trump is the racist?
5. The democrat party treats black conservatives worse than white conservatives. They treated black men like Ben Carson, a man who clawed his way out of the black ghettos into being a successful doctor and candidate for the President of the United States, yet they treated him like an ignorant piece of sh$t This reinforces to me that Leftists truly detest black people. They should celebrate people like Carson. Conversely, Trump appointed him to a role in government and values his ability.
The democrat party is the most racist party in world history, and has the preoccupation with race that borders on a Nazi like mentality.