Judge Andrew Napolitano: Hatred is back.

Nov 2018
Inner Space
Reasons Trump is not a racist.

1. He dated a black woman, Kara Young, for two years as Kara is surpised that the Left it trying to cast Trump as a racist.

2. The Left has tried to cast every GOP President since Ike as a racist, including McCain whom they finally praised at the end of his life for coming out against Trump.

3. Trump asked Oprah Winfrey to run as his VP a decade plus prior to winning in 2016.

4. Every time Trump is accused of racism Trump has never mentioned race. When Trump came out with the travel ban the press lied and said he was banning all Muslims. That was a lie because he only banned certain terrorist ridden countries with the ban, allowing over 90% of Muslims to immigrate that were not effected by the ban. In fact, Obama had a similar ban and not a peep from the press or court system. Trump recently told Omar to go back to her country and which was labeled racism when Trump did not mention race at all. He was merely stating that if the US is soooo bad and the rest of the world good then go back to it instead of bad mouthing the country you immigrated to with racist comments against white men and Jews in government. Trump has said nothing close to such racist things, yet Trump is the racist?

5. The democrat party treats black conservatives worse than white conservatives. They treated black men like Ben Carson, a man who clawed his way out of the black ghettos into being a successful doctor and candidate for the President of the United States, yet they treated him like an ignorant piece of sh$t This reinforces to me that Leftists truly detest black people. They should celebrate people like Carson. Conversely, Trump appointed him to a role in government and values his ability.

The democrat party is the most racist party in world history, and has the preoccupation with race that borders on a Nazi like mentality.
If you have to explain why you are (or Trump is) not a racist, then the battle is lost.

Nov 2018
Inner Space
I have to hand it to Napolitano and Wallace, who are trying to bridge the steep-sided chasm dividing Americans.

As far as I can tell, they stand alone in this effort. I can't name one liberal newsperson making the effort to do so.
I realize this is from much earlier in this discussion, but I am troubled.
Are you suggesting that the liberal media is responsible for the identity politics that Trump has produced by not attempting to close the divide that Trump created? This seems to suggest that "there are good people on both sides" sort of thinking. Some issues need to be seen with clarity and the Right has become more reactionary and racist with affection growing for White Nationalists. This is not the fault of the left.

Nov 2018
Inner Space
Pretty one sided argument. Kind of makes you a bigot. Bigoted against different ideas any kind of debate. Worst kind of bigot.
You do not seem to understand the definition of "bigot". It concerns persons, not ideas. Look it up.
Perhaps you mean "close minded as a white nationalist" or "opinionated as Trump" or "Right Wing ideologue" ...

Nov 2005
California
And again you deny the obvious truth. That is exactly what you were saying.

Why aren't you criticizing Democratic politicians for what they say. Some of it is pretty childish. Selective and hypocritical.
Another "whataboutism" response.
If you want to start a thread about a Democrat politician's statement(s), then do so.

Quite frankly, the OP summed up a response to your "whataboutism" quite nicely: "... when the hate speech comes from a shameless president, we have a problem....

Apr 2019
America
And again you deny the obvious truth. That is exactly what you were saying.

Another "whataboutism" response.
If you want to start a thread about a Democrat politician's statement(s), then do so.

Quite frankly, the OP summed up a response to your "whataboutism" quite nicely: "... when the hate speech comes from a shameless president, we have a problem....
No. A question since you dragged Nixon into it. He is a dead politician. Your live ones are manipulating minorities daily. They want them in place and have them believe they want them somewhere else when the policies they support will keep them right where they are. Again people are wising up. The lie has a serious hitch in its get-along. You are losing support.

Last edited:
Apr 2019
America
You do not seem to understand the definition of "bigot". It concerns persons, not ideas. Look it up.
Perhaps you mean "close minded as a white nationalist" or "opinionated as Trump" or "Right Wing ideologue" ...
Metaphors are over your head? I suspected as much.

Nov 2005
California
More were killed under the Obama administration than under Bush, many more.
No.
Not "many more". JUST TWO more.

Bush had a spike of 70 officers killed as the result of crime in 2001.
Obama had a spike of 72 officers killed as the result of crime in 2011.
US police shootings: How many die each year?
Capture.PNG
Moreover, if you crunch the numbers you will see that
# Bush had an average of 54.6 officers per year killed.
# Obama had an average of 49.9 officers per year killed.

And that's ignoring the fact that the police force GROWS YEAR AFTER YEAR. Ergo, per capita, Obama had EVEN FEWER police killed than Bush.

I tried to find statistics on white police officers being assassinated over black ones, but could not find any statistics on that.
Of course not. Cause you never had any statistics for your claim in the first place.

Every time a police officer gets killed, it gets hyped in the news even though it is a relative rarity as you can see from the statistics.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/inve...2e98f91ee6f_story.html?utm_term=.2225db39cf36
But this gets swept under the rug...

Conversely, there is all kinds of media regarding white police officers killing blacks. Not surprising considering the PC nature of the press and government. It just seemed to me as I watched story after story in the news of police officers being ambushed and murdered, they were all white police officers.
Police kill about 1,000 people per year.
How many of those shootings do you see in a year in the news?

This is why anecdotal evidence is bad. Because you can't rely on simple claims of how often you think you see something on the news.

Police are Less Safe Under Obama
Your article claims to get its figures from the NLEOMF.
Below is a link to the NLEOMF breakdown of officer deaths.
Causes of Law Enforcement Deaths - National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund
Show me where on that list it shows "ambush".
Oh wait. Not there is it...

Things that should make you go "hmmm..." :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Nov 2005
California
No. A question since you dragged Nixon into it.
Nixon helped document that the Republican party had a policy to use hatred as a political tool.
That is why he was relevant.

He is a dead politician. Your live ones are manipulating minorities daily. They want them in place and have them believe they want them somewhere else when the policies they support will keep them right where they are. Again people are wising up. The lie has a serious hitch in its get-along. You are losing support.
You are ridiculously long on talk but incredibly short on facts.
When is the last time you actually mentioned any facts that could be independently verified?