Judge orders Trump to turn over 8 years of taxes

May 2018
Chicago
If Trump’s tax returns are not private then neither are yours.
Are any of us the president of the US under investigation? Also, every other president has turned them over when asked, even if not under investigation. Trump is hiding a ton, and you know it. But you'll do anything to defend him. There's nothing he could do that you would ever criticize.

Nov 2012
Michigan
Are any of us the president of the US under investigation? Also, every other president has turned them over when asked, even if not under investigation. Trump is hiding a ton, and you know it. But you'll do anything to defend him. There's nothing he could do that you would ever criticize.
Seriously? Really? How many times have I posted that Trump is a pretentious self aggrandizing blowhard? So many I’ve lost count. I don’t especially like Trump. I don’t like his voice or mannerisms. I don’t think he’s likely to be a nice person.

But he’s better than Hillary or any of the current opposition. I do agree with most of what his administration has done.

Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
Seriously? Really? How many times have I posted that Trump is a pretentious self aggrandizing blowhard? So many I’ve lost count. I don’t especially like Trump. I don’t like his voice or mannerisms. I don’t think he’s likely to be a nice person.

But he’s better than Hillary or any of the current opposition. I do agree with most of what his administration has done.
There is no difficulty for any person with an ounce of objectivity to see that Trump was a far worse choice than Clinton. Even a Clinton hater should be able to see that. The lack of "niceness" is the least of Trump's problems. Trump was elected because people voted for him as a protest to Clinton, not expecting him to win I suspect.

May 2018
Chicago

Personality traits aside, there's no policy or executive action I have ever seen you criticize one time.

And no, anyone of the "current opposition could do netter than Trump, even on a bad day. The man, and his actions as president, is a nightmare for this country. It's going to take many years to fix the damage he's done.

Sep 2019
U.S.A.
Everyone of even minimal braincell activity already know he dodged paying his taxes as much as humanly possible, makes me wonder what they are actually looking for and what he is trying to hide.

Nov 2012
nirvana
What's he hiding?
Doesn't anyone on the right have the slightest curiosity about what this guy is hiding?
No. He hates minorities and supports the fascism of a police state.

Thats all that matters to the right, and nothing else.

Reactions: se7en
Nov 2012
Michigan
Personality traits aside, there's no policy or executive action I have ever seen you criticize one time.

And no, anyone of the "current opposition could do netter than Trump, even on a bad day. The man, and his actions as president, is a nightmare for this country. It's going to take many years to fix the damage he's done.
I criticized his and his attorney generals support for civil asset forfeitures