Judge orders Trump to turn over 8 years of taxes

Nov 2012
Michigan
Everyone of even minimal braincell activity already know he dodged paying his taxes as much as humanly possible, makes me wonder what they are actually looking for and what he is trying to hide.
?? I don’t know anyone who volunteers to pay extra taxes.

Jul 2019
SoCal
Everyone of even minimal braincell activity already know he dodged paying his taxes as much as humanly possible, makes me wonder what they are actually looking for and what he is trying to hide.
Frankly, I suspect Trump has been laundering money.

Jul 2019
SoCal
?? I don’t know anyone who volunteers to pay extra taxes.
Plenty of people dodge their taxes, and some even get caught.

No wonder Trump wants to starve the IRS. This from the fringe-right Americans for Tax Reform:

Apr 2019
America
The country will have to pry his tax returns from his cold, dead hands....
Good. Then they realize his rights should not be violated and will wait for him to die. I guess that takes care of his taxes. See how compromise works?

Nov 2012
Michigan
Oh woooowwww...a whole one thing! How could I have been sooo wrong? :rolleyes: There should be a lot more you disagree with, I would think.
You said I was a bootlicker who would never criticize Trump. You’re proven wrong.

Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
Good. Then they realize his rights should not be violated and will wait for him to die. I guess that takes care of his taxes. See how compromise works?
You want to convey that you are an expert on constitutional right. Where does is say that income taxes are a protected right?
Taxes are not secret or sacred information. Every community I know makes public property taxes. One could argue that the entire citizenry has a right to know what taxes everyone pays since tax revenue is a public funding event.

Apr 2019
America
You want to convey that you are an expert on constitutional right. Where does is say that income taxes are a protected right?
Taxes are not secret or sacred information. Every community I know makes public property taxes. One could argue that the entire citizenry has a right to know what taxes everyone pays since tax revenue is a public funding event.
We have a right to privacy. If the IRS has not come after him why should the police or Congress? It is persecution and harassment. That is all I have to say about it. Anyone with any common sense can see through this bullshit. Will you be posting your taxes soon?

Last edited:
Reactions: webguy4