Judge orders Trump to turn over 8 years of taxes

Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
We have a right to privacy. If the IRS has not come after why should the police or Congress? It is persecution and harassment. That is all I have to say about it. Anyone with any common sense can see through this bullshit.
Sorry. There is no enunciated right to privacy in the Constitution. The IRS probably has "come after" presumably Trump. He has been audited frequently. Don't you think that someone who claims to be wealthy should pay SOME taxes? Don't you think someone with tangible investments in foreign countries who is involved with American policy should divulge his financial entanglement with said countries?

Reactions: tecoyah
Apr 2019
America
Sorry. There is no enunciated right to privacy in the Constitution. The IRS probably has "come after" presumably Trump. He has been audited frequently. Don't you think that someone who claims to be wealthy should pay SOME taxes? Don't you think someone with tangible investments in foreign countries who is involved with American policy should divulge his financial entanglement with said countries?
I don't care, will that work on you? You drag these things out when there is nothing more to say.

Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
I don't care, will that work on you? You drag these things out when there is nothing more to say.
You make statements asserted as fact; these are shown to be incorrect, and you whine that others challenge your misstatements or feign disinterest.
If you really do not care.... my suggestion is to stop making absurd arguments and check your statements for accuracy.

Apr 2019
America
You make statements asserted as fact; these are shown to be incorrect, and you whine that others challenge your misstatements or feign disinterest.
If you really do not care.... my suggestion is to stop making absurd arguments and check your statements for accuracy.
I am not feigning disinterest. Do you understand that?

Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
I am not feigning disinterest. Do you understand that?
You cared enough to make multiple posts in this thread about Trump and privacy and taxes, then you state that you do not care about the topic or the discussion. So, one has to conclude that you either feigned caring or feigned not caring. Which is it?

Sep 2019
U.S.A.
Trump will defy this order and judge just like he does with Congress....he will defy everything unless literally forced. At some point either the sargent at arms or military force will be required which is probably what he planned for legitimacy to his coup claims.

Reactions: Biff
Dec 2018
Wisconsin
Trump will defy this order and judge just like he does with Congress....he will defy everything unless literally forced. At some point either the sargent at arms or military force will be required which is probably what he planned for legitimacy to his coup claims.
I doubt it. My guess is they'll take it to the Supreme Court, I think the Supreme Court may actually vote to NOT hear the case, which means the Appeals Court decision applies. And at that point, Trump's accounting firm will be handed over from his tax company, not from Trump himself.

If somehow the administration then were to step in and stop his firm from turning over docs, THEN THEN THEN we have a constitutional crisis.