Judicial Watch sues for more docs.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
I was gonna include this in the thread Is this just coincidence? but it was a poor fit. I think it's important to see the FBI data on these slime balls and what they were doing. I know, I know, it appears to be aimed at Hillary's campaign but isn't it as important to find the truth as in any other investigation? Another phenomenon is that with the accumulation of information the murkier the subject gets but there will come a point where as Dave in 2001 said, "It's all very clear to me now". I'd surely love to see that point regardless of whose ox is being gored.

Jul 2019
Georgia
I'm not sure what this is about but it has been a couple days since Clinton was exonerated in yet another investigation, so I wouldn't be surprised if someone's clamoring to start another one.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
I'm not sure what this is about but it has been a couple days since Clinton was exonerated in yet another investigation, so I wouldn't be surprised if someone's clamoring to start another one.
If you take note, this has been in the for a long time. Being exonerated doesn't make you innocent. If new info emerges the exoneration you refer to goes away fast. That isn't what I'm referring to at all. Please lets stop the deflections and see what happens.