Just a woman's right to choose?

Nov 2017
Why is it only considered a woman's right to choose what she does with her body? Why isn't it also a man's right to choose what he does with his body?

I thought we were supposed to let a person decide whether he or she is a man or a woman.

If a pregnant human being who wants to have an abortion says that he wants to be identified as a man, does he not also have the same right to choose what he does with his body?

:?

Jul 2014
massachusetts
Why is it only considered a woman's right to choose what she does with her body? Why isn't it also a man's right to choose what he does with his body?

I thought we were supposed to let a person decide whether he or she is a man or a woman.

If a pregnant human being who wants to have an abortion says that he wants to be identified as a man, does he not also have the same right to choose what he does with his body?

Yes, a pregnant man also would have the right to choose.

Reactions: 1 person
Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.

What do you want to do with your body that you are being stopped from doing?

May 2013
arkansas

Really? :blink:

Nov 2017
Yes, a pregnant man also would have the right to choose.
Then the rhetoric ought to be changed from "a woman's right to choose" to "a human being's right to choose", or something like that. If I'm wrong, explain why.

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
Then the rhetoric ought to be changed from "a woman's right to choose" to "a human being's right to choose", or something like that. If I'm wrong, explain why.
As soon as you find a pregnant man, I'll start lobbying like crazy for that change in legislation. Deal?

Nov 2017
What do you want to do with your body that you are being stopped from doing?
One example is keeping and bearing arms (with me, carried around on my body). That right is being infringed & the system is failing to remedy this problem.

Another thing is deciding what I want to put in my body or keep out of my body, or what other people want to put in their body.

For example, some people want to put recreational substances into their body, such as marijuana (via inhalation, etc.), cocaine, alcohol (if they're under 21), tobacco (if they're under 18), etc.

Another example is "vaccinations" (yes, I'm putting it in quotes to try to pick a "fight" - with anyone who wants to dance); some of these are being forced onto some people who may not want them, or who might be the victims of negative side effects. I also put it in quotes because there's more to the vaccination than the active ingredient itself, preservatives, bulking agents, fillers, thinners, etc.

Yet another example is unapproved drugs or treatments; there are people out there who have illnesses - in some cases terminal - who have not had success with approved drugs or treatments who are being denied access to something just because it's new and experimental.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people