Just in case Warren supporters missed this:

Sep 2019
Here
I believe they have estimated Warren's net worth (in combination with her husband) at $12 million. Most of that is tied up in their pension plans and real estate.
Warren doesn't even rank in the top 10 of sitting U.S. Senators and compared to Trump, Lizzy is a pauper.
Ah well, since it's ONLY $12 million. then gosh, what can I say?

Except she bloody rich.

Not to mention she has NO military experience. And guess what happens when you get someone with no military experience and no clear SOLID plan of getting us out into these wars?
You get someone like Trump, who with no experience, has to "wing it." Same as Obama. Always winging it and keeping our soldiers and our money tired up wars with no way. Just more lives and more money down the drain.
That is a recipe for more military industrial complex cash cows, more wars, more interventions, more enemies. And more of everything we've had since before 9/11.

All that crap you listed about Warren, Gabbard has 10 fold. Not to mention the fact that Tulsi has the balls to face people like Fox new, and Joy Hoy commi on the view. She had the balls to call CNN and the NYT out on their Klinton propaganda they were spewing. And she was "nice" about it.
A lot nicer than I would've been

Then there's this:

Warren using Clinton as confidant in potential face-off with Trump

Anyone close to Klinton in this race is gonna lose, bigly. Klinton is toxic. For a good reason.

Dec 2015
Arizona
Ah well, since it's ONLY $12 million. then gosh, what can I say?

Except she bloody rich.

Not to mention she has NO military experience. And guess what happens when you get someone with no military experience and no clear SOLID plan of getting us out into these wars?
You get someone like Trump, who with no experience, has to "wing it." Same as Obama. Always winging it and keeping our soldiers and our money tired up wars with no way. Just more lives and more money down the drain.
That is a recipe for more military industrial complex cash cows, more wars, more interventions, more enemies. And more of everything we've had since before 9/11.

All that crap you listed about Warren, Gabbard has 10 fold. Not to mention the fact that Tulsi has the balls to face people like Fox new, and Joy Hoy commi on the view. She had the balls to call CNN and the NYT out on their Klinton propaganda they were spewing. And she was "nice" about it.
A lot nicer than I would've been

Then there's this:

Warren using Clinton as confidant in potential face-off with Trump

Anyone close to Klinton in this race is gonna lose, bigly. Klinton is toxic. For a good reason.
Since when is military experience a requirement?
John Adams, John Quincy Adams, Martin Van Buren, Grover Cleveland, William H. Taft, Woodrow Wilson, Warren G. Harding, Calvin Coolidge, Herbert C. Hoover, Franklin D. Roosevelt, William J. Clinton, Barack H. Obama and Donald J Trump had no military experience.

We're not playing the "What IF" board game. Try again.

Reactions: FrostKing and se7en
Sep 2019
Here
John Adams, John Quincy Adams, Martin Van Buren, Grover Cleveland, William H. Taft, Woodrow Wilson, Warren G. Harding, Calvin Coolidge, Herbert C. Hoover, Franklin D. Roosevelt, William J. Clinton, Barack H. Obama and Donald J Trump had no military experience.
Military experience isn't a requirement. But if you don't have it, the troops are likely to spent a lot more time in battle, fighting a political chess match, than say someone like Gabbard. She's anyti war. Not anti-defense.

No, you and the Warren supporters are the ones playing games. I'm posting good stuff about a democrat candidate. Showing how the media and commi talk shows are bias and spewing false propaganda.

I guess the push to get people to back the democrats don't come until after the nominee has been chosen (by the media and the DNC)

Jun 2018
South Dakota
she's actually richer than trump if you think about it
maybe that's why his supporters hate her so much :D
First time I've heard that one floated. Didn't know she was richer than Trump. Havn't heard anything like that in Conservative media even. Kinda makes your reason they "hate" Warren. First there's no "hate" as you put it disingenuous. I know it's brought out as a hate issue because the loons understand it. Hate is an emotion and since loons really only respond to emotional issues you need to state it that way or they won't "feel it".

Reactions: YoursTruly
Jul 2019
Georgia
First time I've heard that one floated. Didn't know she was richer than Trump. Havn't heard anything like that in Conservative media even. Kinda makes your reason they "hate" Warren. First there's no "hate" as you put it disingenuous. I know it's brought out as a hate issue because the loons understand it. Hate is an emotion and since loons really only respond to emotional issues you need to state it that way or they won't "feel it".
operating under the assumption that trump is up to his eyeballs in debt and is really broke

Jun 2018
South Dakota

What do you mean they weren't in the military?
Bill in uniform.jpg

Obama-in-uniform.jpg

Reactions: YoursTruly
Jul 2018
Earth
Military experience isn't a requirement. But if you don't have it, the troops are likely to spent a lot more time in battle, fighting a political chess match, than say someone like Gabbard. She's anyti war. Not anti-defense.

No, you and the Warren supporters are the ones playing games. I'm posting good stuff about a democrat candidate. Showing how the media and commi talk shows are bias and spewing false propaganda.

I guess the push to get people to back the democrats don't come until after the nominee has been chosen (by the media and the DNC)
Hitler and Mussolini had military experience and look how that turned out for them. And don't forget Custer and Santa Anna.

Reactions: se7en and Clara007