K.I.S.S.

Aug 2019
Albuquerque, NM
Nah, it's got nothing to do with that and everything to do w/your asinine spamming of the board.
Clever- and right on cue, to insult your own intelligence in public.
You have a thread title that means nothing and you copied and pasted a bunch of text with absolutely no context or argument or anything to do with the thread title, what did you expect as responses?

Aug 2019
Albuquerque, NM
Sure... "and by "men" we mean white, protestant, land-owning males." Certain we do not mean "men' as in "mankind."

Hell, it would take almost another 150 years after those words were written for women to have the right to vote. And, need i point out, that at the time those words were written, blacks were considered little more than cattle. The story of America has been that of people having to fight for the rights promised by those brave and noble words.
And fighting against the very same people who like to project about fake rights being violated when it is in fact them that are the biggest perpetuators (Now and throughout history) of civil rights violations.

Sep 2019
Texas
You have a thread title that means nothing and you copied and pasted a bunch of text with absolutely no context or argument or anything to do with the thread title
Your opinion is noted- I don't come here to argue about my personality- I come here, mainly, to irritate the stinky tourist- ala harry reid

Sep 2019
Texas
And fighting against the very same people who like to project about fake rights being violated when it is in fact them that are the biggest perpetuators (Now and throughout history) of civil rights violations.
LOL- the biggest perpetuators are the self righteious who believe their shit don't stink- that is the majority of Americans, Democrats and Republicans

Feb 2006
California
"At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer, if it ever reach us, it must spring up amongst us. It cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot, we ourselves must be it's author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide. - Abraham Lincoln

Sep 2019
Texas
"At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer, if it ever reach us, it must spring up amongst us. It cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot, we ourselves must be it's author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide. - Abraham Lincoln
The oath taken is to defend the constitution from ALL enemies, foreign and domestic- Lincoln is not a good example of that- but, what he said is accurate- our arrogance, and self righteousness, beginning in DC, will be our downfall- History has been written and ignored- we are doomed to repeat it- it's not a matter of if, but when-