Kamala Harris comes up short as Feinstein endorses Biden

Sep 2019
NYC
Kamala Harris comes up short as Feinstein endorses Biden

SAN FRANCISCO — Sen. Dianne Feinstein, a former mayor of San Francisco, and Sen. Kamala Harris, former district attorney in the city, have shared deep political roots in one of the country’s most liberal cities. But those ties apparently didn’t bind when it came to the 2020 race for the White House.

This week, Feinstein, California’s senior senator, made it official when she bypassed Harris and delivered her plum endorsement for the Democratic presidential nomination to former Vice President Joe Biden.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Now there is no shock that the establishment politician difi endorsed the establishment corrupt biden, but I'm glad that she snubbed the sociopath kamala. It boggled my mind that any left winger could seriously consider somone who was a schill for the prison for profit industry as well as someone who argued an innocent man should be kept in prison on a technicality.

Good riddance to that piece of human garbage.

Jul 2019
Georgia
Meh I like Harris, but not really as POTUS. She kicks ass at the Senate right now (especially on Intel)

and would make a great AG if a Dem wins

and I'm not sure many people care who Feinstein endorses anyway, but of course establishment dems are gonna establishment dem. nothing new there

Sep 2019
NYC
Meh I like Harris, but not really as POTUS. She kicks ass at the Senate right now (especially on Intel)

and would make a great AG if a Dem wins

and I'm not sure many people care who Feinstein endorses anyway, but of course establishment dems are gonna establishment dem. nothing new there

You like harris? How do you feel about her time as a prosecutor and fighting to keep declared innocent people in prison on a technicality? I find it abhorrent myself.

Jul 2019
Georgia
You like harris? How do you feel about her time as a prosecutor and fighting to keep declared innocent people in prison on a technicality? I find it abhorrent myself.
without links, I can't really tell you how I feel about that, sorry.

Jul 2019
Georgia
she was doing the job of an AG. she's a prosecutor. no prosecutors are "progressive"

if the instances in this opinion piece are accurate, then yes I do take issue with them.

I interned at DA's office here, and it's a hard job. Did I agree with every case that was prosecuted? No. A lot of times, hands are tied though. I could imagine it being much worse at the State level.

again, I prefer her stay on the Senate, where she kicks ass on the Intel Committee, or if a Dem wins POTUS, maybe AG

Sep 2019
NYC
she was doing the job of an AG. she's a prosecutor. no prosecutors are "progressive"

if the instances in this opinion piece are accurate, then yes I do take issue with them.

I interned at DA's office here, and it's a hard job. Did I agree with every case that was prosecuted? No. A lot of times, hands are tied though. I could imagine it being much worse at the State level.

again, I prefer her stay on the Senate, where she kicks ass on the Intel Committee, or if a Dem wins POTUS, maybe AG

No, it is NOT the job of a prosecutor to fight to keep innocent people in prison. You claim to have worked for the DA but proffered up the talking point excuse for her abhorrent treatment of people in the justice system.

Jul 2019
Georgia
No, it is NOT the job of a prosecutor to fight to keep innocent people in prison. You claim to have worked for the DA but proffered up the talking point excuse for her abhorrent treatment of people in the justice system.
I'm not voting for her.

Calm down. Everything will be okay, ok?

Jul 2019
Georgia
the topic of the thread is Feinstein endorsing Biden instead of her.

do you have any links showing how many people are influenced by who Feinstein endorses? I can't imagine it's that many.

I think Kamala has started lagging in the polls by a good deal now. She needs to stay in the Senate anyway, IMO.