Karma kicks Trumpansy's ass

Dec 2012
California
Jeff Sessions announced today that fund will be withheld from sanctuary cities and states. In CA., that amounts to $1.2 Billion. Cities in this state are already financially under water. The loss of that much money will cause cities to default. Personally, I'm hoping they hit this state hard.

May 2016
Anywhereiam, USA
Jeff Sessions announced today that fund will be withheld from sanctuary cities and states. In CA., that amounts to $1.2 Billion. Cities in this state are already financially under water. The loss of that much money will cause cities to default. Personally, I'm hoping they hit this state hard.
Only a low life traitor would wish for that.

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
The problem is they cant refuse service to gays etc. etc. But hey, I get it. Leftards get a special pass. Kind of like getting to ride the special bus
While I personally find any discrimination reprehensible, you're missing the point. It was the religious conservatives that fought FOR the right to discriminate based on their personal beliefs. Crying foul now is hypocritical.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
While I personally find any discrimination reprehensible, you're missing the point. It was the religious conservatives that fought FOR the right to discriminate based on their personal beliefs. Crying foul now is hypocritical.
Here ya go, you dropped this